Sales v/s Marketing

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Selling is a act where a person influences the customer to buy the product.....

And Marketing activities are the activities that support sales and bring the products and services to people's attention

abhishreshthaa

well friend for me simple difference of SELLING AND MARKETING is .. :ranger:

Selling is when we say others - BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME !!!

:SugarwareZ-017:

and

Marketing is making the person say I WANT TO BUY YOU !!!

:SugarwareZ-178:

testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

sachinchourey

sales and marketing differ from each other,they don't make a equal balance,marketing is a business of products, and these products are kept on a beneficial market in order to earn profit at high margin,and Sales totally differs from marketing,sales is a market of walking street,if you go in sales field, you have to take your steps deliberately because there are many troubles in this way that you have to face,

Marketing is nothing but Promoting the desire product,sales is completing the lead.

Yes you are right, marketing includes the strategies and methods which are implemented for the promotion of any product and services. Then conversion of that promotion into revenues is the sales.