boss v/s employees in terms of salary..

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Earlier, salary of bosses were 20times higher than those of employees.

Currently, Their salaries are 400times higher than the employees.

Do you think the salary rates of bosses v/s employees are more fair now or were they earlier?? why?

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes indeed there is long gap between the boss and employee salaries at the same time...... the responsibility that the boss has is much more than what an employee has ........ boss is not only responsible for the his work but also for the work of employees......

and hence for this if he is paid more that should be fine.....

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes it is most fair, because Boss is the person who started business with the small and may be alone, after long time investment of money, time and work he now the boss, definitely he should get the benift of it.

Viictor

It has been ridiculous now-a-days,a person is been idtenified by his post and not a talent, according to my experience i have seen, what work is done by employees are normally done by boss also. So why there should be so much difference in salary.

Here are some factors which are considered while fixinf the salaries of either Boss or employees:
Skills and abilities
Responsibility to the following matters
Effort in working
Working Conditions
Labor market

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i agree to what you said Dimpy, that there are many factors responsible for fixing the salary .... but then too.... the main question is that is it justified that boss is paid several times more than what an employee gets......

I was trying to explain the reason for the difference between the boss's salary and that of employee's.
Since a boss' work is critical to the organization( top level managerial decisions), it is justified to pay him more.