What is God

jkd_102

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I believe God, Religion, Holly Book, these are the procedures which instruct human to behave properly and of course differ them from other being. Other being may have sense, some may intellectual. But none of them can think, analyze, learn so easily.

Human being so different in Earth History. No one has ever can do so much things like human. In spite of the limits of body strength, Human has done so many Bridges, buildings, controls the giant water-current to Hydraulic power. Human has changed Earth. Lights in night, flights for quick distance journey etc.

But all we need some proper instructions so that we can live more better, like programming in Computer. If instructions are wrong, software becomes malicious.

Try to understand the starting timing of each religion. Some newly born religions like Christan, Muslim etc. At that time, people are suffering from roughness of some Leaders. These religions are born to protect them, repair their faults. For Hindu, if we look deeply we can also find devotees has instruct us to live better. Some points/instruction cannot be followed in modern age, that's why we have changed it in our way(You can see many changes today are made to simply the Religion instruction).

Its very complicated. Human calls it suspicious which they do not understand (God and Evil Forces, some calls Ghost). So have faith or not its up to us. Whatever a man religion is, we should live, behave accordingly, otherwise we will be the cause of our destruction.

avinash1989

well if u want to know what is god i will share with u what i know and its pretty simple as - god - there is only one god, god is omnipresent(he is every where and in every thing), he takes up the shape u want him to take, u cannot hide anything from him not even your intentions(thoughts), if u wanna feel nearer to god be truthful to yourself be honest do good to others do not tolerate evil in any form treat others including the tiniest form of life as your equal and also treat others the way u want to be treated yourself by others and always remember the ultimate law of nature - the earth is round i mean to say what goes around comes around :SugarwareZ-198: hope that helped i still gotta long way to go in the field of spirituality