God : Myth or reality?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Atheists often argue that- "there is no entity called God because we cannot demonstrate its existence explicitly by any instrument or logic"

Does your faith in god make you ever think about his existence??

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
GOD is reality, its just the Matter of the Feeling, You can Feel him, his present anytime anywhere, Even the Science has accept this reality, but the consider him a Some form of Power, who directly or indirectly controls everything.

Korrigan

i think at some point in your life, you may have some of the following questions:
Does God exist?
Is there a heaven and hell?
If so, how does one go to heaven?
Why are there so many religions and which one is right
regards

Korrigan

i think at some point in your life, you may have some of the following questions:
Does God exist?
regards

Meghss

God is reality.....his presence is felt around always....the very fact that we Indians have so many different religion and different god for each religion proves gods very own existence....

Bluestreet

God is reality..Though its proved as inexistent but according to me he is the one who has written the destiny of this world.. Frankly speaking even i don't believe in him, but there are many things that proved me wrong of not believing in him.. So just wait and Watch One day he will prove that though he does'nt exists,but he is the one who will change the world..

P

phoenix1411

I'd say God is a myth... however, i'd love to debate with someone who insists there is God!

Viictor

God is reality,though he is incredible creature which leaves us in an illusion that he exists but he doesn't, It is only his power and belief amongst individuals which led us believe he exists..

Does God exist?
regards

There is no heaven and hell. Both can be found here on this earth. Moreover yes i believe that there is God who created this whole universe and this is a matter of your thinking, feeling. You remember him when you are in difficult situation and some kind pf power makes you strong and gives positive energy to fight with that situation.