Which is important?Money or Job Satisfaction

Krystal

For me money is important when you are young :SugarwareZ-030:
but as you grow old work satisfaction becomes priority...

paritosh460

for me..money is more important.......coz if u r getting sufficient amount of money 4 d job u r doing....u wil b automatically satisfied with d job.....

amiatha

i think money is more important than job satisfaction because in todays world if u dont have money than u have nothin ....

poojakale15

Decent money with great job satisfaction is necessary. They are directly related. I dont think job satisfaction is of any use without enough money!

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Money and Job satisfaction both are essential. they are the pillars for any person to do a job

Where money gives him motivation to do work at the same time Job satisfaction will give him attachment to job and will in turn make a a loyal employee for the company.

when a person is satisfied with the work he does he will to a certain extent put the monetary benefits and the money associated to it on a second level..

nocturnalhunter

For me not the money, I really want to do something that I enjoy and make sure I have fun while doing so, I would rather be paid less with a non-stressing job. That's my personal opinion and have lived to it.

copperhead123

Money and job satisfaction are both very impotant for a succesful career...but in the long run money does take a edge as .....u can derive satisfaction from other speheres of life...using that money.....

joker@25

As far as I am concerned , both go hand in hand considering the present scenario.... You simply cannot ignore the MONEY factor in today's competitive world.... Although JOB satisfaction is also a major concern but it is better if one could have a balance of both.....

KingSudi

Firstly Job Satisfaction is important .. I mean, for example, u cant do any odd job for sake of few grands ..!

Once u feel u r in rite job, but struck wit low motivation towards job .. Then follows Maslows theory ..

Cheers ..