Media boycotts Dhoni -- is it right?

sunandaC

The print media boycotted M S Dhoni's post match conference as he had kept the press persons waiting waiting for more than an hour following the conclusion of the ODI on Sunday.

He was playing football, for that one hour in that mean time instead of addressing the media people.

The match concluded around 7.15pm, whereas Dhoni addressed media at 8.45pm
Is Dhoni's behavior justifiable here??

Or has he misbehaved with media people and has wasted their time as well ??
:SugarwareZ-058:

Prashanthk

Media guys have done the right thing by boycotting Dhoni. Whatever position one may hold, it is imperative that he/she should follow the standard protocol. It is sheer arrogance from Dhoni that he made the media wait for an hour and a half. Maybe, he did not have answer for the lacklustre performance of his team.

"If you cannot respect otherd time, others have no buissness to respect ur time."

gawalirohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think he is trying is career out iin football after watching the FIFA WC...jokes apart,,i think Dhoni shudnt have ignored the media

anniey

If media boycotts dhoni then no one intresting in cricet.bcoz he is an idol man for every one..............

sunandaC

Media guys have done the right thing by boycotting Dhoni. Whatever position one may hold, it is imperative that he/she should follow the standard protocol. It is sheer arrogance from Dhoni that he made the media wait for an hour and a half. Maybe, he did not have answer for the lacklustre performance of his team.

"If you cannot respect otherd time, others have no buissness to respect ur time."

The situation of tit for tat is best suited and hence has the media acted accordingly one must value others time as well the best quote suitable here will do unto others as you would do unto yourself...

blookerilian

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I dont know but he should be banned. He is more concentrating on making money from advertising rather than play.