Is Management Education Really Necessary to Succes in Business?

sunandaC

Almost all professionals go for a Masters degree and when asked about their future plans they say plans regards entrepreneurship, business, partnership or else are normally said. Education about management obviously provides and individual the knowledge that is required to conduct a business, the various aspects of viewing business, the strategies involved in making a concept a reality, first hand expierence of working of an industry, confidence, and many more things to quote.

Now the question is whether all these things that normally a person gains from management education cant an indivdual have it without learning. The difference betweent the two is only that the former learns it by education and the latter by experience. Both of them at the end are on the equal fronts. There is nothing that one can distinguish among the two. Hence getting a management degree rather learning management is not a matter of debate.

:SugarwareZ-175:

Aditalented

Almost all professionals go for a Masters degree and when asked about their future plans they say plans regards entrepreneurship, business, partnership or else are normally said. Education about management obviously provides and individual the knowledge that is required to conduct a business, the various aspects of viewing business, the strategies involved in making a concept a reality, first hand expierence of working of an industry, confidence, and many more things to quote.

Now the question is whether all these things that normally a person gains from management education cant an indivdual have it without learning. The difference betweent the two is only that the former learns it by education and the latter by experience. Both of them at the end are on the equal fronts. There is nothing that one can distinguish among the two. Hence getting a management degree rather learning management is not a matter of debate.

:SugarwareZ-175:

After a decade experience in business as well as working in few organizations i am pursuing MBA studies.I must say that the business experience teaches you a lot of things which are not included in the MBA curriculum and most working professionals doing MBA lack it.Similarly a lot of things which we learn in MBA course are not learned while doing Business.It is the mixture of experience in business and a course that makes a excellent entrepreneur.One has to know business practically as well as theoretically to be one of the best entrepreneur.Those having their own business and having MBA turn out to better managers than MBA's who work for others.

Natasha_p28

Its not necessary, but today with the competitive markets, it almost become as imp as a graduation degree...
but nothing beats proper exp

payal28

After a decade experience in business as well as working in few organizations i am pursuing MBA studies.I must say that the business experience teaches you a lot of things which are not included in the MBA curriculum and most working professionals doing MBA lack it.Similarly a lot of things which we learn in MBA course are not learned while doing Business.It is the mixture of experience in business and a course that makes a excellent entrepreneur.One has to know business practically as well as theoretically to be one of the best entrepreneur.Those having their own business and having MBA turn out to better managers than MBA's who work for others.

Yes management education is necessary to succeed in business because many things are learnt in mba course which one can apply in practical work which one be able to do that efficiently without doing an mba

sunandaC

Great after such good amount of experience you are going for an MBA. The experience you have received will surely help you in your studies as well as in the activities in which you get involved in at your acadamic days of life. Well said Success is a mixture of education and practical edperience

Yes management education is very important for the success of any business. There are many responsibilities which you have to take in your hands after starting the business. But only management education is essential? I do not think so. For me to start a business a idea and concept is essential then we need management professional to take care of it.