Beauty contests degrade womanhood

sunandaC

:redface:

Today we could see both population and beauty contests are growing hand in hand. Both should of course be controlled. It is not that beauty contests are not needed but must be offended. It is that when we put in a huge amount of energy and time to get nothing out then we had better stop it.

"If there is no gain when there is pain, then there is no use of the pain we seeded in"

Contests for estimating beauty remains unmeaning let it be for both genders. One could not define beauty to be an adjective. One can just feel it and admire it and it is of course human dependent.

A person cannot be beautiful as they estimate just by having a right shape and correct pose. Shape and arrangements are as per nature's ordering. None of us has mere right to estimate the power of creation, the nature. By selecting, that one has beauty what is that we intend to do. Do we praise the nature for only one who won or abuse it for all the others who lost?

A person looking beautiful to one may not be beautiful to another. This is a globally accepted strategy. Therefore, it remains abstract without moral definitions. Therefore, even if such a contest persists then it means that we are unfair in judging things what cannot be judged at all.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
In life most things are relative and what one likes the other may not. Beauty is one example. Same goes with brands, products, services .. what survives is that which has the acceptance of a majority and it defines our psyche .

Healthy competition is good for everything as if not for it, how would the world evolve.

I'm all thumbs up for beauty competitions !

sachinchourey

No i don't think so beauty contest does not degrade womanhood,instead it creates a feeling of perseverance in woman regarding beauty and competition of winning or losing,so i think beauty contest doesn't effect negatively on womanhood,