WHAT IS THE SUCCESS MANTRA?

sunandaC

According to me everyone has his own success mantra. Success comes from trial and error. Theres a saying "Those who never failed never tried".
When we start working we do not know whether we are going to get any positive result . It is up to us to try once -twice -thrice and then give up or just keep trying endlessly because sooner or later hardwork always pays.
Our duty is to put in our best. There is no success mantra initially it comes only after success.

what in your opinion is the actual success mantra??
please share your views with us

For any kind of success your vision must be clear and concentrate on it. For those who think confidence is good enough with no vision clarity then it brings you nowhere. If you understand your vision and have clarity regarding it then you can walk through the crowd and arrive at at your goal without touching anyone but if you've only confidence then will walk through all over everybody.

TheGrandAdmiral

I have always been told that hard work, mindset, persistence, and a but of luck are what can help us bring success into our lives. In my opinion, luck is even more of a factor because we cannot choose the circumstances that we are born into, the race that we are born, our genetic outcomes, and so on that may have a huge effect on the first three.