Is love precious or poisonous?

sunandaC

Love is certainly precious and not poisonous. it is the most beautiful, intangible gift given to us by the almighty god. The feeling of love itself makes us happy and make us feel very special. it comes to our life in different forms. in the form of parents, brother, sister, friends, lover, husband etc. for example the love of our parents is very precious to us. it is because of them that we are here in this beautiful world, whenever we feel low their love and affection is always there to support and motivate us. so i feel that love is precious and not poisonous.
:SugarwareZ-247:

puneeet

Love is certainly precious and not poisonous. it is the most beautiful, intangible gift given to us by the almighty god. The feeling of love itself makes us happy and make us feel very special. it comes to our life in different forms. in the form of parents, brother, sister, friends, lover, husband etc. for example the love of our parents is very precious to us. it is because of them that we are here in this beautiful world, whenever we feel low their love and affection is always there to support and motivate us. so i feel that love is precious and not poisonous.
:SugarwareZ-247:

I totally agree with you
love is the glue holding all of us together

prashanthvempa

without love we r not human at all..perhaps not even beasts..even they love their offsprings..they can also sacrifise their life for thier group

if not love there is no hope..no faith..nothing to look forward to...

rathinsen

I think love is very precious as Love is not only for partners but for parents children & friends too. While love connects and binds people at times it can be poisonous also.
So we can say LOVE is a potion to be handled with care at times...

simishree

Well precious or poisonous i think it depends on personal opinion..So it defers,there are some people woh have experienced a good relationship they will say its precious.love makes life simplify beautiful. It is that feeling that one experienced and brings happiness in their life.
But for some people for have been through a bad experience.They might say love is poisonous.Once they fell in love and fell in a trap they wouldnt want to commit that same mistake.And they ignore and even lose faith.In that sense it is poisonous for them as love had a negative effect on their life.
Still for those people who have gone through a bad experience or heartbreak no matter how they avoid this feeling... love will automatically find them eventually by the will of Allah.That will be true love.

karthikkd

Love is so precious.... think if no body loves you how will you feel..? Love is present is all... like mother's love, father's love.. so on.. and specially if you have girlfriend...

ayitey

Love is trouble. It is the beginning and end of most people and their decent into madness. Most us spend our entire life trying to find and understand love-only to find out that it is an elusive cat that comes out at night and disappears with daylight.

cricketer

love is a very important aspect of life. if we don't have love for someone, there's is no point for us to exist as whatever we do must be directed to someone. love can also be for oneself, however such a person must'nt be termed as a narcissist

Hitesh12345

Its preciouse if u get right partner and vise versa.But I feel every1 should fall once in love and experience its beauty