If money was no object, what career would you choose?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Friends Wassup,

Yesterday i was sitting in library and for a minute i assumed that there is no such thing like money in this world what career i would choose, then i thought i would like to an environmental activist..............what u think ?? if u dont have to earn money which career you will choose...........

sanj_dec20

Hey Friends Wassup,

Yesterday i was sitting in library and for a minute i assumed that there is no such thing like money in this world what career i would choose, then i thought i would like to an environmental activist..............what u think ?? if u dont have to earn money which career you will choose...........

well if there were no such thing as money...well you can stay at home all the time and do whatever you wany!! :D....seriously though...I would be very happy to work with Greenpeace to try and save the environment!!!

abhishreshthaa

money is all today so how can the statement be accepted boss rethink

hey arvind, its just imagination friend.. its to bring out weirdest idea from all.......
so just imagine my friend and post your view, that what will you do when our world will not have anything called MONEY!!!!!!!
:SugarwareZ-070:

yogi.k

i am one of the privilaged few ..... i am already doing what i am passionate about considering money as no object. i am teaching a range as diverse as secondry school and an mba institute....

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i would like to play games whole days as i m doing but to survive how you can say without money you can chose any career.... rather to earn money for career you should be satisfied what ever you select as a career green peace social work or anything