Employee First Customer Second

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I'm not sure how it is path breaking or it puts the customer second in anyway. The logic is if the employee is taken care of, it will result into a better CRM and hence the customer is always first ;)<br>

Muraly

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I too agree, if there is no customer there cant be a company. Then how employees for that company?

anoop.sharma

Can you imagine sourcing of customers from direct market source without the help of employees? Its the employees who brings customers down to the bucket of the company, in tern,on the result of the efforts on aquisition of customers & profitability from those customers, a company is rated. Eventually it makes both of the segments valuable.

S

shanaz

whether it is employee or consumer..both are customer to the company(internal and external)....company has to take care of both equally well..without either of the two the company cannot function .

Prashant_86

I completely agree with Urba, the employees are our customer too and we need to sell our product first to them before they can further sell it to external customers

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
employee are the assets of company and customer is who increase wealth of company and employee so both are supportive part for organization but if you company do well for employee then employee will no leave stone unturned to increase revenue for company.....

veena86

this is followed by hcl company. they follow concepts like women council, i4excel etc which are focused on employees

anoop.sharma

employee are the assets of company and customer is who increase wealth of company and employee so both are supportive part for organization but if you company do well for employee then employee will no leave stone unturned to increase revenue for company.....

I 100% Agree & Vouch for the comment by Donald. The View stated is of absolute worth.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Whatever happened to the saying employee is an internal customer ?<br><br>So according to the list of priority, its Customer first, and then internal customer ?<br>

stancy2

hello everybody,
i think employee and customer both have their own importance.without employee a company cant satisfy its customers and without customers a company cant survive.