Can India match US or Europe in terms of its Economy in the next 5 years ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
India is leading the way, but the phenomenon is by no means limited to countries,like India and China. Underlining the region's emergence as a global economic powerhouse as it leads the way out of global recession, as Asia's economic importance is unmistakable and palpable.

As per me yes why not, based on expected trends, within five years Asia's economy, including Australia and New Zealand, will be about 50 percent larger than it is today in purchasing-power-parity terms, account for more than a third of global output and be comparable in size to the economies of the United States and Europe.

:SugarwareZ-216:

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
India will definitely march towards the double digit growth in another 2-3 yrs timeframe.Most important factor in this growth is it will be led by middle income families which will move to upper middle class.India's fundamentals are really looking strong.So this growth will be inclusive.We will have youth population joining the labor force which will be a huge advantage to the country.So, I believe India will definitely lead the growth in the next 5-10 yrs.

-Deepak.

I do not think so because our systems and political parties. The parties sitting in the opposition and other political parties create hindrance in working of the ruling government. If they understood their duty towards nation and follow them then it may be possible.