Is astrology for real or for fake ??????

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
The astrologic art is the key to all the occult sciences. Certainly it is the most ancient and has got scientific demonstration.

The nature and - significations of the signs of the zodiac and the planets, the aspects and some other parts of the groundwork of astrology, have come
down to us from time immemorial; but the methods of computing the periods, the exact tunes of events, together with some methods of interpretation, are of modern or comparatively recent Origin. Of course, all that is known of Neptune and Uranus is the result of modern discovery. Angular distance between two celestial bodies, or points of the zodiac, is the means by which we determine whether a planet favors our fortunes or not.

The signs of the zodiac are the symbols of those living forms which among the ancients stood for certain cosmic principles and evolutional processes.
Without knowledge, we must not judge the great work of our rishis and all as myth. Astrology has given lots of great things to human kingdom.

:argue:

Sorry Hiral but i do not believe it. Actually scientists with their number of studies have previously proved that astrology is not logical and there is no science driving it. I do not know should i personally use the word "fake" or not but it is impossible to forecast anything with astrology. Furthermore humans are not influenced by any planet present in our solar system.

TheGrandAdmiral

I personally do not believe in astrology, but it can make for great conversation. There are quite a few coincidences in personality types, which may be influenced by confirmation bias, but horoscopes generally have not come true in my experience, so I would not put my faith into it.