Should IAS officers have more power than Politicians.....

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
Centralization of power in some small domain always leads to a dictatorship, since our all policy makers are highly educated IAS officers, so I think there should be some minimum educational qualifications for politicians and the power should be divided between these two.

However the tilt of power should be in favor of IAS officers, but a big difference can lead to problems. So definitely IAS officers should have some more powers than politicians, however a balance should exist.

I mean its pretty sad to see these officers having to work under the shoes of the HSLC fail politicians!!

:SugarwareZ-292:

abhishreshthaa

for me both should not be given ultimate power because i feel that we cannot trust Politicians and even IAS officers regarding this power thing as we all know the crimes done by police as well as politicians when both of them have the power instead of protecting people they started acting as threat to citizens.I thing that government should provide power first to citizen so that he can protect himself from them .....

I think they should be given power equal to any politicians. Our IAS & IPS officers are the main power of our country and they used their minds and thoughts for the development, policy planning and their setup. They are enough qualified than the politicians and did a lot more hard work to reach that position.