An Eye for an Eye .....

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
People say that's bad, people say you should not do something bad on others for what bad they do unto you, as many prove it with an examples that doesn't solve the problem.

We are mere mortal human beings and do not have the right to harm the being of others. So therefore, whatsoever it be we just can`t cause pain to others based on our judgement of others action into the light of right or wrong.

I completely Disagree with this. I believe in the law of karma & those who think they believe in both the sayings (Eye and Karma) are being hypocrites and need to correct oneself.

If an Eye for an Eye were to be believed then the law of karma Fails. Eye for an Eye: An eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind. So killing / hurting to reciprocate for the same will kill/hurt the entire world.

If i believe this and apply it in the law of karma then killing for killing will kill the entire world.SO I CAN KILL, but since killing for killing will kill the entire world,so I can kill you(as the criminals do) but you can`t kill me(rational justification.duh!) because you are not here on a killing spree,So i would kill anyone i wish to BUT you shouldn`t kill for all that gore you see,that isn`t justified as killing for killing will kill the world, and we not here to kill, we are humans, we are here to love. So you love me and i will think about it,if i want to or not, but yes i can kill anyone i want to,but you love me because that`s why you(humans)are here for.

This conflicts the Law of Karma:As you sow so shall you reap.

So,accordingly if i kill,i will be killed to.This sounds logical: you do bad-you get bad,you do good-you get good. Under this purview i may be at disposal to kill anyone i want to but so are so many others at their own disposal too, to kill me.