Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not

surbhi2887

hellooo frnds,
As i am the GNIM management student i want to just discuss about the , Is social networking sites are fruitful to the students or just indulging in making money through the advertisements lets discuss...........

abhishreshthaa

well surbhi, if you ask about views then from my side i feels like SNS more aim from the point of view of students is just to create more and more friends and to build a powerful network with the help of which they can solve some of theirs queries..... and other purpose of SNS for students will be GAMES obviously.......
well i think that SNS can be said more of a use to marketers or businessman as compared to students...

hey why dont you share some of your views about SNS...
awaiting for your reply.....

Dorette

I think SNS are quite fruitful to students. There are many blogs and groups through which one can interact with people and get information which requires a personal touch. For example, if I wish to go abroad for studies, I need to know so many things which cannot be provided by a website. A SNS will have groups with students from the same place or university and gives me an opportunity to familiarise myself with the kind of environment I will be exposed to and at the same time helps me build contacts.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Every social n/w sites is a motely with good and bad stuffs..Its important which group you are following.From a business perspective I would say all SNS would have all the masalas o make money.So it important for an user to be prudent to use the SNS to his needs.

Today students are using social networking site for joining the communities regarding their study, project report and also stay connected with their friends. Social networking sites are also making money through advertisement. We can also make money through it if we are having any online business.