Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > HOT Debates - The Big Fight

Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not

Discuss Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not within the HOT Debates - The Big Fight forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; hellooo frnds, As i am the GNIM management student i want to just discuss about the , Is social networking ...

Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Surbhi Goel
surbhi2887 is an unknown quantity at this point

surbhi2887
Student of MBA at gnim
Delhi, Delhi

Institute: gnim
Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not - June 11th, 2010

hellooo frnds,
As i am the GNIM management student i want to just discuss about the , Is social networking sites are fruitful to the students or just indulging in making money through the advertisements lets discuss...........
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not - June 15th, 2010

well surbhi, if you ask about views then from my side i feels like SNS more aim from the point of view of students is just to create more and more friends and to build a powerful network with the help of which they can solve some of theirs queries..... and other purpose of SNS for students will be GAMES obviously.......
well i think that SNS can be said more of a use to marketers or businessman as compared to students...

hey why dont you share some of your views about SNS...
awaiting for your reply.....

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kapil Arora
MyNick is an unknown quantity at this point

MyNick
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at NSIT
New Delhi, Delhi

Institute: NSIT
Re: Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not - June 15th, 2010

They are very useful to stay connected...............................
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Dorette K
Dorette is an unknown quantity at this point

Dorette
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at PCET
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Institute: PCET

I think SNS are quite fruitful to students. There are many blogs and groups through which one can interact with people and get information which requires a personal touch. For example, if I wish to go abroad for studies, I need to know so many things which cannot be provided by a website. A SNS will have groups with students from the same place or university and gives me an opportunity to familiarise myself with the kind of environment I will be exposed to and at the same time helps me build contacts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Deepak Narayanan
deepakraam has a spectacular aura aboutdeepakraam has a spectacular aura aboutdeepakraam has a spectacular aura about

deepakraam
Management Paradise Member

Every social n/w sites is a motely with good and bad stuffs..Its important which group you are following.From a business perspective I would say all SNS would have all the masalas o make money.So it important for an user to be prudent to use the SNS to his needs.
Friends: (1)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Social Networking Sites are fruitful to the students or not - December 17th, 2015

Today students are using social networking site for joining the communities regarding their study, project report and also stay connected with their friends. Social networking sites are also making money through advertisement. We can also make money through it if we are having any online business.