Where is more terror - Inside or Outside ???

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
Since long we have been a witness / victim to the terrorist activities going around. But is it only the Taliban or Afghanis jihadis who have the birth right to spread terror,not the Maoist within the country who in motto of fulfilling self motive are brutally killing their own countrymen, their own society members.

when we talk of terrors "inside" the country lets not restrict it to maoists, each state has its own share of trouble makers. I feel internal threats are more dangerous than the ones crossed across the borders......

abhishreshthaa

well friend, if you will ask me then my answer will be clearly YES THE TERROR inside our country rather then much ..
If we see, then we only have one enemy outside our country.. you all might have got it about whom i am talking about...
but if we observe then there are most dangerous enemy inside our country rather then the outside the country ..
if see then there are politicians creating issue from smallest to smallest thing. and even the Maoist...

VaniMK

Yes, I agree with that. There is terror within the country & could be a new strategy by the anti-social elements to infuse fear.

pakkatapori

ya, ithink the inside terror is very destructive. b'coz not only it stops us to retaliate the terror outside and also we beacome a part of it by tolerating it.so first the terror inside us should be vanished then only we can fight aganist other terror.

plzpushme

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The Maoists are the worst enemy of the country...They stall the progress of development work in there area.They force the local youth to join them and if they don't they are branded Police Informers..So these innocent people have the only choice to move to Big cities in search of work...How can they study if they have no money to fill their stomach?

Overall result ,the country's progress get's affected by these people...

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I would tackling terror when it is inside the country is very difficult than fighting the outsiders.So terror will have more destruction inside the country than outsiders attacking our land.

jjaaii

hahahha, the best example that our politicians are who acts as Osama and their followers are like Kasab. Mr.Raj Thackrey (Osama) and his followers (Manoos) that are craeting hullabaloo every now and then.

so I find more terror inside.