Does every problem have a solution ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
I would like to believe that it is true. Its pretty bleak and pessimistic considering the counter opinion.

It actually depends up on person to person what kind of problem does he / she faces.

easie

I believe that every problem has a solution, but the twist to my belief is that sometimes the problem in it's self is the solution. Example if you take a group try to accomplish something and we constantly hit the same problem instead of pounding out energy to change it, it would be advisable to adapt to it and work to the advantage of everyone. I still believe there is more than one way to skin a cat......

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
every problem have a solution but it depend on that how we adjust with the result some time it adjustable and we say okay some part have been done now we should adjust with this part.... most important we need to have patient for this this is real mantra only....

Bruncha

I believe that all problems have a solution albeit it may be the answer lies in development a different perspective on the "problem". Implemetation of the solution may lie outside your sphere of influence, thus, your role is to effectively manage your response to the situation

jjaaii

hay why am i feeling that we r just focusing only on one side of a coin.

There are many problems like uncertainties, disease like Aids i.e. who r infected, terrorism in our country, poverty in India, have they got a solution to its problem. no not every problem have its solution.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
God never creates any problem without a solution. Every problem has a solution. It depends on how we take the problem as.

I do not think that every problem has a solution every time. Problems can be solved in many ways with logic, technology but some attempts can reproduce the more problems. For example, have we really got the solutions for global warming, over-population, religions.