Is Naxalism the Future of India ???

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
Its scary to thing about, but lets face it, India's turning towards Naxalism. With Rich becoming Richer and Poor growing Poorer everyday.

People are left with lesser Choices. The middle class is the one using Hook or Crook to get up the ladder. The ones who dont, just remain an average person and pass it on the the next generation. It seems like the only way an average person can become rich is by stepping on the success of others.

With Rise in Naxalism around various parts of the region and World's biggest Democracy failing to address the basic needs of an average native.

I think soon we all will b in the hands of few Individuals(Naxal Leaders) ? and no one would even think about their future.

kushi99r

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it snot our future its just a civil war raged against d govt to tackle some problems but dese days dey dont stick to der oath n now dey r killing d innocent people in d name of cvil war so hope it diminishes soon

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Naxalism is not the future of India.Rather its a future threat of India.With increasing number of violence and brutal target of common ppl,its turning out to be a threat to India's security. Any form of violence must be curbed.

-Deepak.

Naxalism can never be the future of India and we can solve this problem. First Government should understand the its reasons and then try to solve them. There are several causes which give birth to this kind of issues like polices for the tribal are not executed properly, mismanagement of forest areas and many more. These should be solved first before killing anyone (Naxals).