Can 21 year olds handle alcohol ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
As per my point of view if u take anything in a limited amount then its okay,but excess of anything is bad even if u drink excess water then it will harm you, excess food will harm you and excess alcohol will also harm you but in the right quantity its okay no harm is done.

what are your views towards it ......

kushi99r

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its not a big issue wen we take it in limited dose,i think we indians take alcohol less dan other country people

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Taking alchol is not a good habit.Alchol drinking is directly associated with the accidents on the road,rising rape cases, sexual harrasement cases, increasing violence towards females.This alchol must be banned.

-Deepak.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No matter what age you start to drink you dont know how much you can handle until you start drinking.. If alcohol is consumed in limites, it is possible to handle.

I just wanna say that the brain of any 18 years old is continue to developing. I am sure that they can have right and go to war, vote, battle at 18, but we should not give them right to destroy their minds at that age. Their lives at 18 are still in the developing stage of news thoughts, ideas, skills.