Danger to unity in Diversity

Babai

hello guys , I want to put forward a very important topic for discussion which is the recent threatening to our unity in diversity.As we all know, India is the largest democratic country in the world . It is very famous for its inherent rich culture and a wide variety of languages.It is known for its unity in diversity.But recently owing to the violent activities of several regional political parties and activists , it is in a state of losing its well known tag of 'unity in Diversity".so wht is ur opinion? Do u think that India is really in a state of losing its unity among various states due to such activities of such politicians?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nice topic for discussion my friend.
I am totally agree with you India is slowly and slowly dividing on the basis of regions which is not good for our unity and sovereignty. Daily we see different issues on regions from different parts of country. Even media channels are coming on the basis of regions. But we are helpless, youth of this country is doing nothing for the country, we must step forward and fight for unity of country. Our political parties are dividing us for vote banks. we must not allow them to divide us, we were one, we are one and we will remain a one nation that is INDIA

karthiksrit05

Unity in Diversity is one of the major advantage of india... Nothing can affect the unity of our people... the recent acts wont have a drastic effect on the people...these things are temporary... some people in order to get fame are doing these silly publicity stunts... but india will always stand united...

anshuliba

nice topics to discuss on...i think it depends on perception of people,perception towards individual community and perception toward whole india.

sachinchourey

Organism Biology the diversity and unity of life simply means that all living things came from ONE organism, so we are all alike but different. Then the diversity because even though we have come from the same organism but from a different branch of the tree of life.