Smart work v/s Hard work

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys want ur reply
wat do u prefer smart work or hard work
or wich is more prefered in todays world

rush

for me smart work has its importance whn hard work doesnt bring out the expected results...............becoz smart work gives u happinesss for short time wereas hard work makes u happy for d life time !!!!!

rachitshroff

"A genius is 99% perspiration and 1 % inspiration" - This is a very famous quote.
I believe in hard work. Hard work always pays off.

gopa123

Hard work and Smart Work both are equally important, they are complementary to each other and not substitutes.

TANNS

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
in todays timesmart work no matters how much hardworking u r:SugarwareZ-239::SugarwareZ-239::SugarwareZ-239::SugarwareZ-239::SugarwareZ-239:

mhappy

hi frds,
this is like that both is necessary,but thing is that we should know well where to use which skill.for example for a labor hard work is necessary...if u are in office job then smart and hard work both are necessary,it basically depends on which level u r working.as u gradually grow in higher position responsibility becomes higher and u hav to manage it with hardwark as well as smartwark.

Virus1983

Hi,
Initial hardwork will definitely give you a deep insight of the subject and later on we can do a smart work...
What Say???

regards,
Gulrez

vicky4678

by doing hard work one has the danger of losing big picture. Smart workers always see the big picture so he is clear about the end objective-- and hence able to manage with minimal work :)

d_envy20

Hard work is inevitable in evry field dis is d only way to do ur work smartly once u r adapt to ur work..u cannot beat hardwork he can take over smart work bcz it is same thng as tortoise and rabbit race ,where hard work is tortoise and rabbit is smart work..
summarized all dis,both is needed to be in a race .

Its d outcome will be d wineer ,be d smartwork or hardwork..i can say do both but dnt lose heart in hardwork since hardwork path is full of struggle but wid lots of useful experience.

ynkamat

I agree with the previous post. But in today's world smart work is more needed. As work load increases no body sees how you do the work. The thing that matters the most is work should be done within the stipulated time.