best search engine?

rj031086

Rohan Jain
hi guys which acording to u is the best search engine????

Do you really need to ask that question.

Life for people and specially net geners (Gen Y) is nothing but GOOGLE.

GOOGLE is a dictionary/encylopedia/first step for every net gener or layman or a person who is new to internet.

Google is the most popular english world today :)

Best search engine - GOOGLE.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I think the discussion should go beyond obvious and dig into search engines, why you choose one over the other, yester years, pesteg analysis, decision of google to walk out of china coz of baidu's success.

Vertical specific search engines like edelweiss for capital markets, the future of search engine, justdial, classifieds engines .. Oh i could go on and on.

Its THE BIG FIGHT section.. Battle it out guys !

gopalsatheesh

Google is obviously the best search engine. Even though they are presently facing the hacking problem from the chinese end, i believe they should come out trumps. Difficult to imagine a world without google.

Vysakh_raj

Google is the best search engine so far the latest advancement of google search engine incorporated with google browser Google Chrome is fantastic

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
NO DOUBT...................................:SugarwareZ-099:

GOOGLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:SugarwareZ-056:

:SugarwareZ-027::SugarwareZ-027::SugarwareZ-027::SugarwareZ-027:

kaminey

Best'est Search

the best search engine is the most deserving.........................................

:SugarwareZ-031::)

Google ya really ........

sonic

I like bing's feature of all search results appearing on a single page and one has to just keep on scrolling down.

preetvarunsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
There are a few new search engines that search on the basis of time of happening, i.e, latest happening related to the keyword searched comes first.

Generally speaking, Google is the best one. Bing, too is good.

lilium

Hands down its GOOGLE. ITS THE BEST.Its the first thought that pops ,when one thinks about any kind of search.

aditya_v

well yahoo is the best for specific content. Bing is pretty good as well. No others really worth mentioning. However Google is the undisputed king of search engines. And with the addition of blackle, Google has proved that it cares as well.

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well in my opinion google is the best because of the following reason- 1) light page, 2) wide coverage, 3) good and relevant information,4) easy and simple layout. I think new search engines are heavy and require good internet speed. Whereas google can be opened and used easily on very less speed.

zavegur

hmm definitely it will be an, oil cooled, supercharged, twin turbocharged, 64 valved, W16 petrol engine!!

(i know wat u askd. couldnt stop typing my fantasy wen i saw 'engine' in the question!)