3 idiots n the recent suicides???????

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys do u think its really right to blame the movie for the recent suicides commited by the student,how vulnerable can ppl b to b influenced by a scene from the whole movie there r so many good things to b learnt y didnt they take those.

L

love786

indian people are very emotional.. nothing was wrong in the movie people suicide also when indian team lost cricket people suicide ........also

akaryekar

Why to blame movies when parents cannot handle emotions of their own children. Movies only depict what is happening around us and urges us to learn from them so that it doesn't get replicated in real life.

Parents should introspect themselves and find out how much pressure and expectations they are putting on their children rather than blaming the movies.

sachinchourey

I think, It does not encourage suicides. As an engineering student knows this and we face the similar kind of pressure. In fact these people (film directors) are depicting the reality. but some people with a crap mentality think they r supporting suicides. in fact in the movie it is a clear message that suicide is not a resolution to everything.I Think, It seems that people forget the good past from any movie and takes up bad thing from them.