which is the best email service provider?

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I feel Gmail is the best email service provider because of the security and number of features it provides.
Also it offers many application to the users which they can utilize.

Shailesh1024

I feel Gmail is the best email service provider because of the security and number of features it provides.
Also it offers many application to the users which they can utilize.

Of course, Gmail. Its just amazing to see innovative improvements they make in GUI every now and then and the kind of aapplications they keep on adding from time to time.

:SugarwareZ-271:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Yahoo is full of spam, hotmail is not used by anyone anymore.

Gmails invitation beta, instant messenger integration, gui coupled with the possibility of google wave integration and google apps for corporates and sme's has made it one of the most popular email service provider.

Ofcourse there are one's less heard of like inbox.com and paid ones like usa.net , I doubt if people are still paying for premium mailbox.

Freemium model is the way to go.

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Also Yahoo accounts can be easily hacked.
Last account activity is the unique feature provided by Gmail which makes it unique.

jerajesh

I think Gmail is a world ahead compared to any other email service providers. The ease of use, ability to send and receive huge files is a definite plus and the thread-like appearance showing us the entire history of a conversation is just great

ajaypokale

I think google is the best email service provider since its fast, lot of user-friendly features, high level of security.