managers are born or created

S

shrey420

ACC TO ME WITH THE EVOLUTION IN THE TECHNOLOGY AND NOW A PERSON WITH THE CONJENITAL MANAGERIAL SKILLS CANT GT SUCCESS A PERSON WHO LEARNT SKILLS IN THE B SCHOOL HAVE ALWYS COMPPETITIVE ADV OVER HIM AS HE IS MORE USER FRNDLY WITH THE TECHNOLOGY AND ALL THESE THINGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO A MANAGER CAN BE BORN BUT A GOOD MANAGER IS MADE IN B SCHOOLS

scuderia

see leadership is all about taking a decision to lead! Many can become a manager but it's the leaders who are of utmost value to any organisation!

trendyabinash

managers r not bron, they are created by self decipline and an interest to learn more, gain more experience. a Good manager must have certain qualities which are not in him from birth.

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
All persons are with certain instincts ,,,,,, the same rule applies to the manager but in todays world those are not enough every time one has to learn certain things to excel...........

managerial skills are from birth but to sharpen them is creating a manager.......

Regards
Alisha Savla

djamy2006

According to me good managers have combination of inherent qualities and learning from the society. it means that some persons have leadership and other managerial skills by nature but they are not perfect. therefore to get the perfection a manager has to study contemporary issues and culture, by obtaining the contemporary study a good manager can be created. Therefore once again i will say that good manager is the mixture of both the aspects.

hemanthreddy

hey guys i opine that every human wen he's born knew nothin....even a small babyy learns how to walk ,how to eat nd how to move,,,,,so we learn every thing to survive ,,the more we practice the things the better we perform,,heyy guys just think.....Tha chairman of a company recruits a manager by his experience of work nd also his wide knowledge in financial status....so it is obvious that managers are not born,they are created by their ownselves

Cat Xavi

"Managers" are neither born nor created.They are appointed by corporates.

If you're asking about 'good' managers, well, I guess intrinsic skills and education would both have about equal weightage.

hemanthreddy

@ xavi :: Ya i hope u are wright upto some xtent but not completely....i opine that only knowledge of education is not at all sufficient to perform...choosing the wright way of organising things also plays...and this organising techniques are obtained thru perfect co=ordination with the team members as well as apt communication ........

I guess i'm wright

Hemanth

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
obviouslyyyyyyyyyy

managerssssssss are not born............:lock1:

they are createddddddddddddddddddddddd.........

people may have different kind of managerial qualities in dem right from the

birth....... but its not possible that a person can be called real managers unless

he is proficient in that qualities...................

:SugarwareZ-181:

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Man is born with a brain...
He can never put it to use unless he learns it through experience, observation, practice

In the same essence, managers' can never be born as Managers... it is experience what matters...

I do not distinguish between managers and leaders... because a manager who is not a leader, is no manager at all... sadly, half of the corporate world is filled with the former type of managers... namesake managers with zero leadership skills... :p

Thanks,

svatijindal

According to me
Managers tend to be born with a set of skills that enable them to emerge as successful managers in the future when the suppressed talent in them gets a direction. Management training given by b-schools help them to polish these skills.The key to management training is then making sure people have some ability and some desire. Without either they are destined to be bad managers.

archie_jojo

there r few ppl who r born managers..they hv those managerial skills with them ! bt they cn sharpen it..n make themselves perfect and fit for competition by getting proper training n exposure thru the B schools !

eedeepak

managers are not born they are actually created.
they are being created by their experiences learnt from outside world and their own perceptions about the world outside.
Its not a matter of education to become a manager its a matter of learning ourselves and others in a strategic way, which is not inbuilt by birth.