can a women marry a youger man ???

anm0826

Yes Ofcourse!! Marriage is an institution based on luv trust and understanding. The age hardly matters as long as the two people understand and accept each other with all their plus and minuses..

Moreover, one year is hardly any age diffrence!!! And not to forget.. an older woman is always a better companion. May be this is the reason why in Southern India, most of the people have wives who are atleast 6 years older to them...

And you were thinking one yr is huge gap????

:kelw:

neha_1987

Y should there be problem. marriage is based on love and trust. if guys are elder does it gurantee successful marriage?? no...then y this hesitantce to accept younger guys getting married to older women?

coolmegurl

well i guess it shouldn't make a diffrence coz after all.... it's d person u love and not his/her age... maturity does not relate to any specific age... so i don't think being younger makes u any less mature...

rajunair

there is no diff ....but u may find a problem with maturity....but in most cases age is no garuntee of maturity so if a guy is up 2 it its fine

kyhs207

can a women marry a youger man ???

I believed that there isn't any LAW in ANY country prohibiting younger man marrying elder women.

here is a question for you, can a man marry a younger woman?

Naaz

no i dont think so there will be ne difference as far as love & TRUST exist in relationship........................

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well I don't think there will be ne difference as long as there is love btween the two and both of them know what they are doin.
But the problem can arise if the boy dont get permission from their parents to marry his elder love.
and if at all they marry their life will be i guess "salty zyaada".......not "cheeni kum".

pooja nayyar

y not?wats d harm in marryin a younger guy......its ur life....u make ur own decisions......if u r happy wid ur choice,n know dat u r makin d rite decision....go ahead....

pooja nayyar

y not?each n every person has a rite to choose d partner wid whom they want to spend their life.....age doesn't n shouldn't matter....its nt necessary dat a younger will b less mature...
so one shudnt worry abt age factor at all......go ahead n enjoy ur life wid d person u love....

melroy88

Why Not?
Its a crazy world after all.All the relations in this world have been broken, Not in India but outa India atleast.
So a woman getting married to a younder guy aint a big issue.
It goes either ways,it all depends on how they understand each other as a couple.