Are all religion's treated equally in India???

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is a very sensitive topic.
Hence people responding to the topic must understand the sensitivity of the topic and debate.

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
During the festival of Eid i left from my friends place around 12:30 am.
I was travelling on my bike.
Just a few meter away from my friends place there was a NAKABANDI.
I was stopped by the "Pandu"(Police)....i thought i am dead...was speeding b4 i came near the NAKABANDI.

He asked me to just remove my helmet and came closer to me and just asked my name.
I told him and he told me to go.
Is it because i was a Hindu??

What do i take this behavior of Police has?? They are the one's who are responsible for security.

sreeramnarayan

it is treated equally... coz everyone has the rite to choose thier own religiojn.... that itself is a major point to supporr....t

singhsunita1984

No....In some part of Rural india...people do discriminate lower cast & Upper cast....But in Urban area the scenario is much better ....

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I guess most of the Serial that we laugh on are based on Rural India...
Where discrimination is the most..

What do u call the act done by the police. This took place in Mumbai..

kanwar.chhabra

agree with hs.mavi that all religions r the same , today younger generation is not religious.
and today we all professionals and all students have only one religion and that is humanity
and everybudy want to perform well and give best in every thing and every one moto is same and that is . to grow india, to grow our self . new generation is not bother about the religion:ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger:

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@ hs.mavi

We all known all religions are the same so i mentioned understand the topic. It is a sensitive topic.

But are they treated equally in India?

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@ ace_ramil

So u mean Hindu's are given 1st preference then Muslim's...
And u then u put sikhism in 2nd spot????

I didn't understand ur way of counting???

Please post something sensible....
Hope if you are contributing u do not do to increase the post.

kanth

And i think question must be more clear. . . . Are all religion's treated equally in India??? whether it is by government or by people in it......

bhaskar75

KI THINK YOU SHOULD NEVER CONCLUDE BEFORE KNOWING THE TRUE INTENTIONS OF ANY MAN......BECAUSE OF SUCH CRAB THINKING THERE ARE A NUMBER OF ISSUES AND SITUATIONS ARISING IN DAY TO DAY LIFE.....FOR INSTANCE THAT 'PANDU' COULD BE JUST RESPONDING ON THE BASIS OF SOME INTELLIGENCE IN SEARCH OF SOME NON-SOCIAL ELEMENT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT......IT'S THE SUSPICION ELEMENT THAT NEED TO BE CONQUERED BY FAITH N BELIEVE IN ONE ANOTHER.....SUCH SUSPICIONS ON LEAD TO COMMUNAL DIVIDES HELPING THE COMMUNITY DIVIDERS AND BREEDS THEM...

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@ bhaskar75

Well the "PANDU" should have at least done his duty.
He didn't check my licence also. I guess when u would be in such situation ur perception would change. What does ur dictionary defines non-social elements has??

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello mate,

The debate is very diplomatic on this topic. what I believe is that, On paper India can allow each culture have freedom. but on the other side India give too much reserves. the cultures are also do the same thing they make some culture as their friends and some as their enemies. the concept of one culture which is only human culture must be developed to avoid this.

Regards,
Birju Shah

bhaskar75

@ RAIV88
SUCH PERCEPTION FOR AN EVENT AS IN YOUR CASE IS QUITE NATURAL, ISN'T IT?.......N THE COMMUNAL BIAS SPREAD IN INDIA ONLY MAKES IT EASIER BUT PERCEPTIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE REAL PICTURE.........+VE THINKING LEADS TO +VE PERCEPTION AND VISA-VERSA N SAME IS FOR -VE THINKING.........WAT I M TRYING TO SAY IS JUST THAT IF YOU CHOOSE SUSPICION OVER BELIEVE IN PEOPLE U R BOUND TO BE MISGUIDED ABOUT THEM TO START WITH IN THE BEGINNING...........OTHER PERSPECTIVE I CAN THINK OF IS THAT HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN FED UP WITH CHECKING SO MANY PEOPLE N ALSO THERE WUD HAD BEEN LOT OF JAMS IN CHECKING LICENCE OF EACH OF THEM...........................IT'S ALSO THE FACT THAT THERE IS BIAS IN THE SOCIETY BUT IT'S A SELECTED FEW WHO ARE THE ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SPREADING OF SUCH SINS N MAJORITY PEOPLE R THE ONES WHO KEEP MUM ON THE ISSUE......THERE IS LACK OF INITIATIVE AGAINST SUCH SINS IN THE SOCIETY........SO WE ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD STAND AGAINST IT AND ALSO BLOCK ITS SPREADING THROUGH US........N THATS THE IDEA BEHIND AVOIDING SUCH PERSPECTIVES TO WORLD....

bhaskar75

@RAIV88
MY DICTIONARY IS SAME AS URS.......I GUESS 'NON-SOCIAL ELEMENTS IS NOT QUITE THE EXACT WORD FOR CRIMINALS AND BREEDERS OF CRIME