Who are the Best (prooved) .. The First Benchers or the Last Benchers..?

sukeshni thakur

Sincere people who do not dare to miss a single class and always are seen very attentive in the class .. This First Benchers mostly people who score ranks...

Other hand, Last benchers .. who bunk most of the class, popularly known by the names of Bindaaas, or Lazy Bugs. Howevr, history has proved that this 35+ jus pass candidates have smartly made it to the top.

Who among them are the best...

YASHRULES

ude
who said last benchers dont score
its that they have talent but they show it when time comes

ne 1 can prais the teacher and get in lime lite
if u dare to face the world last bench is da place to be

i belong to god

Cat Xavi

Where you sit in class is never a good indicator of anything. Some of the most notorious pranksters do their business from the front benches and some last benchers were dreadfully studious.

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I have to agree with you... I've always been an LLB (Lords of the Last Bench)....
I was a bith of both - Prankster (though not notorious) and Studious (though not dreadful)
Well, like they say, you cannot be notorious and dreadful at the same time... Being one of them is just more than enough :p

bhaskar75

WE ALL ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOSEN DIFFERENT PATHS TO LIFE WITH DIFFERENT APPROACH.....IT'S ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES GO ON TO DO WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS RIGHT.....AND THEIR 'WILL' MAKES THEM DO MIRACLES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BENCH(PATH)THEY CHOOSE TO SIT(WALK).........

harsha.wadhwa

well scores in the exam does not hav any connection with the bench v sit on.it is the genral assumption tht last benchers are notorious bcoz of this teachers mainly have their eye on the last benchers. so the notorious students are prefering first bnches.

shikhar.tiwari

Sincere people who do not dare to miss a single class and always are seen very attentive in the class .. This First Benchers mostly people who score ranks...

Other hand, Last benchers .. who bunk most of the class, popularly known by the names of Bindaaas, or Lazy Bugs. Howevr, history has proved that this 35+ jus pass candidates have smartly made it to the top.

The back bentures although most of them are dumbos but few of them also use the strategy of observe and learn, that makes them even clever.

JOBBY BAJPAI

BEST IS THE ONE WHO REMAIN TOP IRRESPECT OF FIRST BENCHER OR LAST BENCHER. AFTER ALL S:SugarwareZ-149::SugarwareZ-149:UCCESS COUNTS

sandugandhi

Middle bench!! It is the golden mean between the two so you are a hard worker when smartness doesn't help and a smart worker when you can get away with it.

sathy

Neither the first benchers nor the last benchers are best......!! Its only the ability of a person who wins the race......The place doesnt decide one's potential....:)

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'll go for BACK BENCHERS..........
simple reason for tht is i was and am and will a BACK BENCHER........
and i think i am best.........
tht was jus for kididinnnnnn............
but i real believe tht BENCH never decides tht a person is smart or not.......

:SugarwareZ-178:

nandithaadithya

I can answer this question by taking the comments by one of our prof. According to his experience and observation whom ever used to sit in front bench will end up as researchers, lecturers etc.And those back seat fellows turn up as successful entrepreneurs.

Viksee

Back benchers are usually much more attentive than what they are percieved to be.
The boon with the backbenches is that the part which one doesnt want to listen, can be easily filtered off...

dipesh agarwal

it doesnt depends upon whether ur first bencher or last bencher actually it depends upon the subject ur dealing & ur power to face it

thaparavi

Banned
The benches doesn't decide who is the best first benchers or last benchers. The capacity of students and his abilities to capture the knowledge given by the teachers matters rather than benches.

iimran

It depends on Individual interest..if he/she is interested in particular subject it doesn't matter where u sit whether in front or back