Why does a woman have to strip in public for her complaint to be heard?

ushma87star

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Police took action on Pooja Chauhan's dowry complaint against her husband and in-laws only after she striped down to her under garments and marched on the streets of Rajkot.

Isn't it a slap on the face of society that a woman has to strip in public to demand justice?

pooja.teku

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i still cant understand why to tell our point we need to take such delibrate steps ha
why do they always pay a deaf ear to us
itz so very disturbing to read n hear something like that
such police men should be removed from their post
when they cant not serve their basic purpose why do we need such police men then
u know it was a love marriage n she has a daughter now..... nfew months back her husband n mother in law got few ppl to beat her n they we watchin it
that women went through so much n now if these ppl also trun their back to her watz gona happen..... where is our society leadin to ha
DO THESE PPL HAVE A HEART OR NOT

Jayita

Its a shame! V cant even Blame the few police men incharge in dat area or else where its da system thats become like dis!! Infact y even go so far the main prblem's root also lies wid these kinda men who torture thier wives , there must have be like thousand such dowry cases in India n yet there is no effective procedure that goes bout givin justice in time!
But somehow these kinda things really bring these issues up only if somethin wud really b done bout them!