WHICH IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN FRONT OF INDIA .......TODAY

which factor comes between india and success...?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

shrey420

AS OUR GREAT PRIME MINISTER MR.RAJIV GANDHI ONCE SAID THAT THAT FROM EVERY 100 RS THAT IS GIVEN FOR THE WELFARE OF POOR PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT ONLY 1 RS IS ABLE TO REACH THEM.i.e due to corruption whats ur opinion what is biggest barrier in between india and its success which is stopping india to become developed country i am starting a survey here pls vote as well as give ur opinions:SugarwareZ-056::SugarwareZ-056::SugarwareZ-056::SugarwareZ-056::SugarwareZ-056::SugarwareZ-159::SugarwareZ-159::SugarwareZ-159:

vinmre

the lack of intent and ability to take tough decisions is what is deterring India from moving ahead at a desired pace. All the tough decision makers are removed from the decision making process or are transferred to non core areas

Niraj B

well it is technically termed logistical costs

everone wants a part of the money that goes through various channels, red tapes etc
there are various leaks in the pipeline and by the time relief reaches the needy it is almost like a mighty river turning into a tiny rivulet....

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
in every nowas day if any one decide to do something some parson come against to him and counting his bad factor thats why i tell there a dicison problem and every were is this

S

shrey420

i personally feel its due to our weak law structure we are not able to hang people like KASAB hw can we justify corrupt people present in the society untill and unless there should strong law and order to be maintained nothing goin to change india's status it will remained as a soft state................................................................

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
1.Integration of policies of different govt. deptt.s
2.-ve attitude of policy makers & vested interests

i total agree wid u and

S

shrey420

corruption is the outcome of our weak law order situation if we have strong coommand over law and orders stricts punishments,speedy decisions then these corrupt people can't dare to think about corruption in their dreams....its a process which i mentioned below
"weak law and order"=>corruption=>politics=>strong decisions cant be taken==>terrorism(removal of pota)
so our law structure is the main problem no jury system in this country which is mostly present inn european countries basically jury system is that in which there is an involvement of common people in decision making and giving verdicts this was abolished since we got independence when nathuram godsey killed m.gandhi all judges and lawers after listening d explainations of mr.godse told nehru that if points given by godse heard by the jury made of comon people they will give decision in favor of godse as his points were very strong friends thats why nehru abolished the jury system from the india.
friends there are some facts which our govt. hide from us this was one of them.

L

love786

we indians ourselves r responsible for this biggest weakness of us that we cant work together we cant work in team we fight over religionthats why india losses on global front:SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-267::SugarwareZ-267: