Crackers Free Deepawali ???

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey friends
we are celebrating deepawali festivals but i would like to know views of gen-next of India that what type of deepawali you like ?

1- Deeepawali with crackers and lots of sound?
or
2- Deepawali but crackers and pollution free?

:SugarwareZ-140:

abhinandan02

It is of a high concern to anyone living on this "Blue Planet"...It is high time everyone thinks about going GREEN...So I personnaly would definately like a pollution free Diwali..."Wake Up before it is too late!!!!!!"

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
im celebrating my diwali with lotssssssssss of SWEETS but no crackersssss but wid lotsssss of sound but not of crackrss but of music sys....... :SugarwareZ-255:
HAPPY DIWALIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:SugarwareZ-223:

rockyraj

I feel crackers are amazing things to watch, its one of means to delight oneself.
but the noise pollution due to them definitley should be avoided.
Best way to enjoy them is sections of community gathering in a open space and watching crackers cracked in a safe and sound way.

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I celebrated Diwali with my family at Kelve Beach... No cracker, No sound, No Pollution, No child labour....

however, this diwali had been more noisy then the year before, which in turn was noisier than the year before...

god help planet earth!

goluji143

I feel diwali should be celebrated in the manner we are doing for last so many years but in open space and some time limitation. Everybody including CM of Delhi talk about pollution & noise free diwali. but they should realise that effect of pollution & sound noise created by diwali is much lesser than of vehicles in delhi. and we are not doing anything about that.
In contrast to that If you see European countries they reduce the pollution & noise by eliminating their vehicle horn & using bicycle, but surely not compenseting any of their traditional or cultural festival.

"If we can have only one day free of Honk & using bicycle then that will be more victories than crackers free Diwali".

ashih

nice..How wz diwali/??
I had fun..Went wid my parents out for dinner..hd puja at place n loads of cracker burnin

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well nice to have a good and sound discussion on topic
Some of my friends have focused on celebrating diwali like the old tradition is going on i mean to say they are supporting crackers for Diwali. I know its not an easy task to change world in a second and neither anyone of us really thinking about what we have done to our planet and what we are consistently doing to it. We all know the global warming, air and noise pollution, But friends if something wrong has been going on followed by us from our future its our task to change it we must think about our planet from where we get food to eat, air to breath and shelter to live.
Everyone please think for a while what we get from burning crackers some attractive lights, nice solid sound nothing valuable and nice we get from burning crackers. we all spend 1000s of bucks on buying crackers for Diwali but in return we don't get anything.
Is it right to spend lots of hard earned money on burning crackers and most important time till this planet is alright we can celebrate Diwali but when this planet will get totally disturbed where you will celebrate Diwali?.

So i am strongly against any type of use of crackers in Diwali and ya we can celebrate Diwali by attending DJ parties, hanging out with friends, relatives and family but in pollution free and in cracker free environment.
We are the youth of country i would be happy and considered my this long lecture successful if i would be able to change a mind of single one of you. because i think i you will change you will change 10 others those 10 will change 100 and 100 will change 1000 and this will keep on and i am sure one day our whole country will celebrate​

ECO FRIENDLY DIWALI​
:SugarwareZ-198::SugarwareZ-242:

vids_28_7

Its high time...we need to keep a tab on our emission of harmful gases n stuff into air...and prevent it from polluting further for the sake of future generation, cheers!

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Totally agree with you for our fun and enjoyment we cannot spoil future of next gen. We must stop this wrong tradition of burning crackers ASAP.

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It'd take another decade or so to bring about that kind of change in masses...
either that or some kind of catastrophic event...

I've not burned a cracker in the last 12 years....

I wish there will be a day when I can replace "I" with "We" in my statement above (years don't matter)

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well friends if people like you keep supporting these type of social changes then i can surely say India will be a place better than heaven to live in.

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I celebrated diwali without crackers but with lights and sweets... i don't like burning crackers.. coz they emit so much of smoke and they create sound pollution as well as air pollution which results to throat infection and the climate also gets spoiled... its better to save that money that we spend for crackers and give it to someone needy... and i feel diwali is mainly the festival of light and sweets and happiness.. and lights can also be there without crackers... we must also think about the workers making these explosive crackers.... many of the workers are children and while making these crackers so many incidents have taken place in which the workers have to face death.. i mean burning crackers feels good but they are actually not good at all... and remaining all depend on each and every person's thinking...

rvs

yes ......................................................................................
a
cracker
free
diwali
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Okk friends nice to have your views on environment friendly Deepawali okk now make this thread an oath thread if you support a pollution free and crackers free diwali.
Just reply on this post with line " I HEREBY TAKE OATH TO CELEBRATE CRACKERS FREE DEEPAWALI AND OTHER FESTIVALS TO PREVENT OUR PLANET"
with you suggestions and ideas for Pollution free Deepawali..............

so first of i take similar oath to make myself more stronger in my campaign for environment friendly and crackers free deepawali and other festivals.
I GURPREET SINGH HEREBY TAKE OATH TO CELEBRATE CRACKERS FREE DEEPAWALI AND OTHER FESTIVALS TO PREVENT OUR PLANET

Are you with me then lets join this 1 lakh oaths campaign.
:SugarwareZ-290:
:lol:

Magician

I am notion for celebrating a diwali which lightens the life. Sound and environmental pollution caused by crackers not only degrade the environment but also harms other species. The sound so produced can damage ear drum of many living organisms and sometimes humans too.The smoke can trigger respiratory disorders in birds.

We celebrate diwali to lighten lives. So say no to crackers and say yes to life.

Regards

Magician