What kind of information will YOU prefer ???

Free but not 100 %authentic and in bulk info or 100 % authentic, less and paid info

• free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paid

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

techno

In this e-age when information is available at the click of mouse ....what kind of information will you prefer ----
Which solves the pupose on the spot whether it is correct or not and is available freely...wikipedia which provides information in bulk freely on any topic in the universe even though it is not 100% authentic....do u think this kind of info on the web is killing the authenticity of information and facts ????
Isn't tooo much of information shadowing the true facts???:SugarwareZ-064:
OR :SugarwareZ-158:
will you go in for age old authentic refrence materials like britannica...mind it it is paid information in this age of free open source world ....

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think i would go for such info through internet from wikipedia n stuff. i agree that today is the world of too much information and we have to keep in pace with todays world. And we have so many many paid and unpaid source of information that by getting an info from one source we can reconfirm it through another source in a matter of seconds. The authenticity is not losing but we need to interpret and use the information in the right way.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
In this e-age when information is available at the click of mouse ....what kind of information will you prefer ----
Which solves the pupose on the spot whether it is correct or not and is available freely...wikipedia which provides information in bulk freely on any topic in the universe even though it is not 100% authentic....do u think this kind of info on the web is killing the authenticity of information and facts ????
Isn't tooo much of information shadowing the true facts???:SugarwareZ-064:
OR :SugarwareZ-158:
will you go in for age old authentic refrence materials like britannica...mind it it is paid information in this age of free open source world ....

Hi buddy,
When we talk of open source, it means that lots of people have access to it. True, it may not be 100% authentic, but don't u think if someone is doing a complicated work wherein he/she requires 100% accuracy, the person would go in for more authentic source. There are 1000s of paid sites, which can give u projects, reference materials and accurate facts and at the same time, a student doing some college project may not be requiring cent-percent correct info... Hence, he or she can completely rely on wiki.

gulshan

well today there are sources where one can cross verify to check the aythenticity of information so incase a college student needs information he would first prefer an open source and then paid sites are anyways there.