ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > HOT Debates - The Big Fight

What kind of information will YOU prefer ???

Discuss What kind of information will YOU prefer ??? within the HOT Debates - The Big Fight forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; In this e-age when information is available at the click of mouse ....what kind of information will you prefer ---- ...

View Poll Results: Free but not 100 %authentic and in bulk info or 100 % authentic, less and paid info

free 0 0%
paid 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Arvind Chawla
techno is on a distinguished road

techno
dasd at saas

Institute: RIUO
What kind of information will YOU prefer ??? - June 18th, 2007

In this e-age when information is available at the click of mouse ....what kind of information will you prefer ----
Which solves the pupose on the spot whether it is correct or not and is available freely...wikipedia which provides information in bulk freely on any topic in the universe even though it is not 100% authentic....do u think this kind of info on the web is killing the authenticity of information and facts ????
Isn't tooo much of information shadowing the true facts???
OR
will you go in for age old authentic refrence materials like britannica...mind it it is paid information in this age of free open source world ....
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Related to What kind of information will YOU prefer ???

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a good information on service sectors information rukhsana_yasmin Service Sector Management (S.S.M) 1 September 13th, 2010 11:51 AM
shares information Benny Gupta Stock Markets Tips & Gyan !! 3 August 5th, 2008 12:09 AM
information on environment!!!!!!! Yogin Vora Environment Management (Evn. M) 1 February 15th, 2008 11:33 PM
Anganwadis spawn a different kind of revolution gaurav200x Articles !! 0 September 4th, 2006 03:27 PM
How Many have this Kind of Boss vengabeats LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! 0 January 18th, 2006 10:19 PM

Re: What kind of information will YOU prefer ???
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Drishya Prabhakaran
DRISHYA will become famous soon enough

DRISHYA
Student of B.Com at Vivek College of Commerce
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: What kind of information will YOU prefer ??? - June 18th, 2007

I think i would go for such info through internet from wikipedia n stuff. i agree that today is the world of too much information and we have to keep in pace with todays world. And we have so many many paid and unpaid source of information that by getting an info from one source we can reconfirm it through another source in a matter of seconds. The authenticity is not losing but we need to interpret and use the information in the right way.
Friends: (5)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Re: What kind of information will YOU prefer ??? - June 19th, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno View Post
In this e-age when information is available at the click of mouse ....what kind of information will you prefer ----
Which solves the pupose on the spot whether it is correct or not and is available freely...wikipedia which provides information in bulk freely on any topic in the universe even though it is not 100% authentic....do u think this kind of info on the web is killing the authenticity of information and facts ????
Isn't tooo much of information shadowing the true facts???
OR
will you go in for age old authentic refrence materials like britannica...mind it it is paid information in this age of free open source world ....
Hi buddy,
When we talk of open source, it means that lots of people have access to it. True, it may not be 100% authentic, but don't u think if someone is doing a complicated work wherein he/she requires 100% accuracy, the person would go in for more authentic source. There are 1000s of paid sites, which can give u projects, reference materials and accurate facts and at the same time, a student doing some college project may not be requiring cent-percent correct info... Hence, he or she can completely rely on wiki.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

[I][B]Problems in Life? -[/B][/I] [I][B]Visit Uncle Sam's Den[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B] [/B][/I][U][B]200+ Mb CAT Material[/B][/U]

Would u like to see [I][B]Gaurav Ki Duniya[/B][/I] [I][B]Blog Updated[/B][B] !!! [/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]

[I]ONLINE GD[/I][B] - [/B]Schedule FAQs GD Proceeding Concept of Online GD

[I][B]Join [/B][/I][I][B]to get GD notifications, updates[/B][/I][I][B] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/onlinegd [/B][/I]

[B][I]Liked my post? Press the[/I][/B][B][I]button[/I][/B]
Friends: (5)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Gulshan 1987
gulshan is an unknown quantity at this point

gulshan
Student of othjer at sk institute
Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Institute: sk institute
Re: What kind of information will YOU prefer ??? - June 20th, 2007

well today there are sources where one can cross verify to check the aythenticity of information so incase a college student needs information he would first prefer an open source and then paid sites are anyways there.
Friends: (0)