Humans aware of Expiry date-How will it be?

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Letz assume all the humans are aware of their expiry date.How will it be?
Do you think the humans will be more productive cos they know their destiny date.Can we be more secured and can we plan ourselves better for our life.

What do you feel?

-Deepak.

pooja.teku

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Expiry date for human beings dam cool ha
hmmmm like u can plan ur life in a better way............... u do everything u want .....hmmm
but u know it scary too ha imagin u know u r gona die tomorow
oh god how hard will life be then ............

cpswain

this will diminish the aspect of unpredictableness from the life.which is the flavour of human existance.it'll definitely add 2 productivity.so it wil b good for brain and worst for heart.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
If you know when you are going to die, then there is no element of fear. In which case it will be very hard to be productive. Live your life to the fullest, you know when you are going to die anyways :smile:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
If you know when you are going to die, then there is no element of fear. In which case it will be very hard to be productive. Live your life to the fullest, you know when you are going to die anyways :smile:
hmm.... u are right to some extent, however, if i know some 1 yr to live, won't i be more productive in what i want to do in my life... Finish all my work as soon as i can?

Although the fact is, u can't know when u're going to die, we prefer to live everyday as ur last.

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well, thats a very interesting and subjective topic. it depends on person to person how they react on certain issues.
For instance, some people's philanthrophic nature comes out when they learn that they are struck by some serious disease and some people are just simply devastated by knowing that their life has come to an end.

Similarly, if we know the deadline of our life some people may simply lay back and enjoy life till that day comes and some may be productive and some may try to be productive but their worries may mess up their lives and so on...... there are so many possibilities to it.

Meetushukla

well i think different people r ging to react differently on might do all good things thinking that i shud die peacefully other might do all bad things may be thinking that ultimatley everybody has to die and the 3rd kind wud be who will think oh lemme do all kinds of good and bad and may be few days before my expiry i`ll do all the goodie -2 things....

Another interseting thing wud be THAT "UNDERWORLD ke log" might not be able to threat anybody.......

ankitgokani

MP Guru
i feel its better tht v dont know r expiry dates ther wont be any fun no surprises no fear or anythng tht wud be more scary or fun for us...........
its better not to know tht dat n die suddenly rather than knowing d date n dying n thn regretting tht u even knew d date n stiill u cudnot complete a particular wish ...........wch may be painful after death ........lolz.....
ther r even sme ppl who may get a heart attack listening to their expiry date......
wheras sme dont bother at all ..............

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well i like this idea of Expiry date, but i feel it will take away the fear of death, unpredicatability, etc. So life will become a little bit boring..

Hence I feel,more than expiry date, what we should get is a One day - notice.. Thios means, that we should be informed somehow that we going to die nest day, so that if we have some important things like revealing a secret, giving away property, etc.. which can be done..

What say?

Amit.

Aarti Shrimali

No... I don't think so.. infact it ppl will get tensed,willl try to many things before they get expire & will all be a mess.. why shoud we know our expiry date? Come on.. lets take risk in life, & u know the risk in life is a riskless life

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
if i would know my expiry date i wouldn't work in my last ten or twenty years. this would decrease my productivity, without knowing your expiry date you work like there is always a tomorrow. if you would know there is no tomorrow for you, would you work???

teja12

Banned
there should always be room for surprises....................................................................

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
But I feel, when a person dies, he also takes away many secrets with him... Many things which he wanted to tell people..

So in case he knows his expiry date.. He would at least give away what he wants...