made in india v/s made in china

imran_ali

hi frnds,

this is hot topic i was looking from last many days to have good debate on,

what do u all think about the product ,services etc. anything from china and vice verse has greater advantage and disadvantage

ruchs5

because of made in chins products indian companys are suffering.im sure made in india will be much better alternative to made in china

nawzi7

i remember buying a charger for my mp3 player which i used it for one night only cause the next morning, it burns out (maybe shock).
It turns out the charger made in china.
Huhuhu.....bad quality.

magical

you know there is a saying mehanga roye ek baar sasta roye baar baar.
so dont cry for few pennies and get a good quality. china ka maal will remain that bloody sick quality. so be a honest citizen and use desh ka product. go for indian product.

nishantwood

made in india is not the best i agree but is atleast durable n lasting where as china products are not long lasting also they make it at a cheap cost because they have largest man power

kidrow

Well, Made In China isn't necessarily bad. It depends on what you consider the term Made In China to include. Cos most MNCs now get their products manufactured/assembled in China, but have strict quality control standards.

Besides, the indigenous Chinese products aim only to keep prices low, not provide high quality. Most stuff is meant to used n thrown. That's their strategy & they've been very successful with it.

Vishwakanth

This comparision as such is very generalised and we can't readily say either's produce is good or bad. Even China produces quality goods as does India but unfortunately the low quality cheaper goods find their way easily into India, and these are the ones that are widely available to us in the market and as low their price is so is their quality.

smilynav

i vry much agree wid wat has been said by vishvakanth....
the thing is not that the quality products r not being produced in china...but they are finding their way to our country bcoz we r prefering the cheap products nd nt givin consideration to quality..if we will nt purchase bad quality products...dey will automatically b nt dumped in India.

vishu_86

i think india should concentrate more on building quality than quantity because it will be beneficial in long run

nimit123

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
made in china and made in India tag is irrelevant..

wat matters is name and performance of a company..
few products offered by china are upto the mark..
so before buying any product us your brain to test it instead of just checking the mark and accepting or rejecting it,,

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Made in India is better. India is a hub of incredible talent. It has almost got all the resources. I dont think it will take much time for India to beat China.

CHEAP Chinese goods are flooding the Indian markets and Indian industry is finally waking up to the flip side of globalisation.
As a wide range of cheap Chinese products flooded the Indian market, some local industries were adversely affected, while others benefited by using these products as raw materials
The Chinese are exporting to India a wide range of low-cost consumer goods that have a mass market in India such as kitchen-ware, textiles, electronic items, furniture, toys, cosmetics, footwear and accessories. In fact in the last four years, there has been a deluge of cheap imports
from China tyres, bicycles, watches and clocks, toys, plastics and dyes, and bulk drugs
In the very near future Indian scooter and motorcycle manufacturers are going to face
stiff competition from the Chinese. The sector that will be worst hit will be the smallscale
sector. The Chinese export import corporations are financially stronger, have more
efficient processes and turn out goods at extreme

Share and gain knowledge by participation in online GD

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...online-archive-gd/203925-yahoo-online-gd.html

abe334433

nice job hopefully this is udefull gshjrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrjfgjfgfjfgjdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd