Leadership v/s Politics

anikets

hiii peoples of MP,
lets have a hot discussion on 2 fire blazing & dominating topics Leadership v/s Politics:deadhorse:
wat u think being a leader politics is important?? & by the way of politics can leadership would be done?? do both interconnected?......

Leadership and Politics are not interconnected, but people tend to connect them if they do not agree or doubts the decision made in there favor.
The difference is the way people think of decision made. Many a times in organizations we here "Internal Politics". All depends on the decisions. Decisions made are in terms of organization or self benefit. It depends on the person capacity to take up the decision as good or bad. Either self motive or organizations goals are base for making decisions.
Leader is a person who drives a team towards common objective. Leader is a part of team and not sitting on an above hierarchy and shooting orders. Leader is a person responsible to motivate the team, keep away from Bias, be a good listener, give and accept feedback. But, we cannot deny fact, Human demands are unlimited and supply is always scarce. Each and every demand cannot be met; every ones wishes cannot be met, which in turn give rise to "Politics".

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hiii peoples of MP,
lets have a hot discussion on 2 fire blazing & dominating topics Leadership v/s Politics:deadhorse:
wat u think being a leader politics is important?? & by the way of politics can leadership would be done?? do both interconnected?......

Dear Aniket it seems you realy have a strong opinion over this.. but I'm a bit confused with the issue raised here..

I think its Politics as Leadership..as per me..

Politics as leadership is an act of flattering the population with the art of persuasion..its an activity of giving direction to the community in the management of thier comon affair..

However the notion of Politics is impoverished today..Though we boast around being a democratic nation.. whre we presume rights to choose an able leader to lead us... we are constantly duped..

Politics is all about who sells himself the best...its no more about Leadership..

your views..