Where is Indian Cricket Heading??

rejoice_success

A BIG Shame in World Cup.. Mr.Greg leaves as Indian Coach before his tenure expires.. BCCI not getting sponsors for the tours.. Mr. Ford rejects BCCI.. Players are not happy with the contracts and endorsement rules.. Indian team leaving for Ireland and England tour without a coach with them (though a manager).. Players out of form again n again.. Senior players being dropped.. Lack of consistent performances.. Where exactly is Indian Cricket heading towards... Its loosing all its enthusiastic spectators.. A nation of Millions is not being able to produce a good team of 11players, in the SPORT we were capable to be the Best... What should be a turnaround for the team...Share your views!!

coolguy_10

patience is a virtue friends ... indian team is in a state of transition ... most teams go thru this ... few recover like the aussies did in the mid 80s .... few dont like the windies after the mid 90s and pakistan after their great fast bowler era ..... we can hope india does ..... Go India

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well hard work, patience and fitness is the key. we hav all the talent in the current team in the likes of Dinesh Karthik, Piyush Chawla, Sreesanth, Munaf, Robin, Gambhir and all the seniors there to groom these talent.
even tendulkar took 17 matches to score a fifty!!
and every 1 has to go through these rough patches in their lives and same is wid our team,,,,,,so its a matter of time and hopefully we will be back with a bang!!!

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Current Indian Team has talent which needs to be tuned well.I wud say they shud know the game technically in all the Depts namely,Batting,bowling and fielding.In the batting side we have 3 world class players (Sachin,Rahul,Saurav).They know better cricket.We need to concentrate on improving the technicaliy of the game rather than simply scoring runs in ODIs.We need to play some level of Tests cricket where the strategy of the game is all about how you place the ball than huv much you score.

We still haven't got replacement for kapil dev in the bowling Dept.Our bowlers must consult gr8 people like Kapil,Botham,Wasim,Mcgrath,Warne.

I dunt think so Indian fielding is smething world-class.We need desperate improvement in that area.

If moulded rightly our players will be the best.

-Deepak.

omkar.pednekar

well after the world cup indian cricket was in total shambles, but after the series in ireland indian cricket seems to be coming to terms. a series win in england in both forms of the game indian cricket team would be able to garner all its fans.

rejoice_success

Ya true, that winning in England will not only bring back the public support but also the money god will also bless them with huge endorsements and alll.. But again the selectors surprised everyone by not taking in the three senior players-Sachin,Rahul,Saurav in the 20-20 world cup.. So what actually going in the selection commitee.. Only youngsters cannot win the matches... Put on your views..:bump:

JEAN

well watching the tour against bangladesh and south africa, the indian team is coming to perfection even without a coach and they must keep up the spirit and play good cricket in the future too.Endorsements is not nescessary for the players as they might not concentrate on their game .thts right youngsters cannot win any match due to lack of experience with international teams ,,hence i feel senior players should be included in the team for the 20-20 world cup

aseem85

i think as too much cricket is going to be played in the next 6 months by india so we will be having a lot of injuries and our performance will go down for sure

melroy88

Indian cricket is improving,the world cup was just an eye opener for them.Now things are taken seriously and soon progress will be seen.