What do you think who have a stronger same sex bonding..?

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
offcourse Females...its quite obvious...

but at the same time..dont have a perfect answer for this..yes I have a female as my best friend...so was pondering y its not a male..wen i have so many good friends around(guys)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
its not weird, its legal .. dont you see the hindustan times ad .. responsible journalism vikram :tape2:

The grass is NOT always greener on the other side .. men understand each other way better than female's could only imagine of.

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
just like 2 poles of a magnet, i believe all kind of things which are exactly opposite of each other... attract each other
In terms of human beings, I don't know maybe I am wrong, I have a feeling that same sex bonding is not as strong as opposite sex bonding...
I share secrets and information that I would otherwise not share with others with my friend, who happens to be a female? lekin mind you she's not my girlfriend, if that's what you think is inclining me to share the secrets...
It's just my belief.. maybe correct maybe not...

I think Men bond together in a better way, but I don’t think female bonding is good with the same sex.
Each has its own +ve & -ve sides.
Males are stronger in approach. Are ready for risks. Tend to avoid emotional attachments. Want choices. Want to live life king-size. When I say so, it should not be related to monetary terms. Men are comfortable with same partners when they are into business, work, and think of life ahead.
Females are more bonded / committed towards relationships. Females are strong in tolerance have good digestion process towards faith. Follow rules tightly. Good decision makers, since low on risk taking. Has broader mindset. Knows self strength and weakness better than Men. But female has/ had tendencies to have new relationships at each stage of the life.
I have many friends from school, college days that are still in contacts with me, whereas female do have gr8 friendship with each other, but they may not continue the same for longer period. I must say, female sexes are the bigger donor for loosing out on relationships and take on new relationships at every stage of life.
Finally, bonding is associated with trust associated with relationship associated with faith associated with life.

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think Men bond together in a better way, but I don’t think female bonding is good with the same sex.
Each has its own +ve & -ve sides.
Males are stronger in approach. Are ready for risks. Tend to avoid emotional attachments. Want choices. Want to live life king-size. When I say so, it should not be related to monetary terms. Men are comfortable with same partners when they are into business, work, and think of life ahead.
Females are more bonded / committed towards relationships. Females are strong in tolerance have good digestion process towards faith. Follow rules tightly. Good decision makers, since low on risk taking. Has broader mindset. Knows self strength and weakness better than Men. But female has/ had tendencies to have new relationships at each stage of the life.
I have many friends from school, college days that are still in contacts with me, whereas female do have gr8 friendship with each other, but they may not continue the same for longer period. I must say, female sexes are the bigger donor for loosing out on relationships and take on new relationships at every stage of life.
Finally, bonding is associated with trust associated with relationship associated with faith associated with life.

Dont buy your argument when u say...females have tendencies to have new relationships at each stage of life'... rather this is more evident amongst males...

two male friends will get along well until they are at the same levels ( monetarily/position-wise ) if they aren't at the equivalent state anymore..alas then begins their Ego tiffs..I would not say this is true in all the cases...but definately in mojority ones..the world is aware of this fact.

and your statements quite contrasting here..about female behaviors u begined sayin.. Females are more bonded / committed towards relationships...and you ended with..female sexes are the bigger donor for loosing out on relationships and take on new relationships at every stage of life...lol

its evident from your case...men have varying judgements...

I think its not about the sexes..which one gets along better...its about the kind of individual..that decides his comitment towards another individual...

your views...

Varying judgments... hmm... good catch. Yes. I agree it depends on individual’s prism to see Life.
Commitments and rules are same or opposite to each other? Female says... Commitment towards life. Male says.. Rules of life. Does it make sense on the words or I am myself confused ? :SugarwareZ-182:
Individuals are committed towards partners whom they trust more.
What about opinion on Saas Bahu serials coming out of Ekta Kapoors mind? Most of the serials show women trying to block path for another women. Now, in real life does it happen? Do Saas Bahu behave in more friendly way? Do Damad and sasur behave worse than Saas and bahu combo? But in spite of n numbers of trouble, seas and bahu will come together and watch there loving serials side by side. I think this is bonding. Missing those chai time gupshups with Mom is something cannot be described. New responsibilities are taken up with a parda on old relationships. Yes. This statement is for entire human beings.
My projects and team members bonding is so good, that most of the time they tend to have same lunch and same movie preferences. :SugarwareZ-116: But soon the projects changes and people join new team. But some days later, new relationships new bonding again. Here, I am some what sure; Males give less time to settle on with new relationships and more time to loose on old ones. But, it is exactly opposite for other sexes.
Now here would giving a call or meeting personally drives or make relationships settle down to new phases?

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Varying judgments... hmm... good catch. Yes. I agree it depends on individual’s prism to see Life.
Commitments and rules are same or opposite to each other? Female says... Commitment towards life. Male says.. Rules of life. Does it make sense on the words or I am myself confused ? :SugarwareZ-182:
Individuals are committed towards partners whom they trust more.
What about opinion on Saas Bahu serials coming out of Ekta Kapoors mind? Most of the serials show women trying to block path for another women. Now, in real life does it happen? Do Saas Bahu behave in more friendly way? Do Damad and sasur behave worse than Saas and bahu combo? But in spite of n numbers of trouble, seas and bahu will come together and watch there loving serials side by side. I think this is bonding. Missing those chai time gupshups with Mom is something cannot be described. New responsibilities are taken up with a parda on old relationships. Yes. This statement is for entire human beings.
My projects and team members bonding is so good, that most of the time they tend to have same lunch and same movie preferences. :SugarwareZ-116: But soon the projects changes and people join new team. But some days later, new relationships new bonding again. Here, I am some what sure; Males give less time to settle on with new relationships and more time to loose on old ones. But, it is exactly opposite for other sexes.
Now here would giving a call or meeting personally drives or make relationships settle down to new phases?

Firstly let me compliment you mate for your insights given her..definately u a deep thinker...observe life closely.

Well I think in your second reply u have mixed up the two cases...dont u feel bonding with the office member and with personal life friends is different buddy??

parting away with the team people in organization & then bonding with the new members in the ofice is a part of every organization..and one has to quickly adjust to this...and females are gregarious in nature( as determined and a proven fact.lol )..they r comfortable to this change...wic is good...isn't? and its appreciable. HRs in the company wants their teams to gel well...so that their aims r in sync..and they can productively budge together.

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Good going Vikram!

Just see the amount & quality of discussion taking place... Good going guys!!:SugarwareZ-287:

Well I dont have an apt answer for this...probably both the sexes have equal bonding towards eachother. It depends upon the situations and you can share things with that person.

But for me its always the opposite sex with whom I tend to share most of the things donno why but thats the fact and I am really happy to have them as my friends.

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
hey Rohan Thanks!!

i think girls have a better same sex bonding..i have seen a lot of hugging ,,holding hands among girls who are friends...which i dont think as a guy i would ever do...

and there is also a reason why girls have a stronger bonding amongst them...this is mainly because girls have a lot of personal stuff to talk about which they cnt share with the guys...
as they say "only a woman can understand another woman"

neha.bms

i wud rather say it depends on how strong ur relationship is there.... if two females are best frnds n share each n evry bit of their life then u wud say females have a strong bonding....and on other hand if u see two males bonding well u can say they hv got a gud bonding....
evn i hv got a best frnd (female) n share a strong bond........ but i wud also say same sex bonding can go well but i feel if opposite sex people are there, they tend to gel well with each other.... i hv a good bonding with many guys.. n many of them are my best buddies.....its just that u need to see each n evrythng frm a rght angle..if a girl n a boy are talking they ay there is smthng else gng on!! but the fact mght b different..
bonding can be strong with any1 be it a male or female ,the most important part is how well we understand it....

neha.bms

hey Rohan Thanks!!

i think girls have a better same sex bonding..i have seen a lot of hugging ,,holding hands among girls who are friends...which i dont think as a guy i would ever do...

and there is also a reason why girls have a stronger bonding amongst them...this is mainly because girls have a lot of personal stuff to talk about which they cnt share with the guys...
as they say "only a woman can understand another woman"

i think understanding depends on many factors.... now a days i hv seen many girls speak their heart out not to any other women but to a man...whom they knw can understand well...same goes with guys .... some guys feel that if they share their feeling with sm other guy he mght make fun of him....n so on.....it has got altogether a different meaning... and a different level of understanding n caring

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rightly mentioned by neha..depends on individuals...this is true...people tend to generalise a lot when a guy and girl are good friends..the embarresment arrives to a position where they have to discontinue with their friendship...i have witnessed many such cases...mediocre isn't?

Last edited:

blookerilian

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Woo...Yaaa a Debate on ma type of topic... well i don't give my views here coz right now i am on some experimentation or observation about female behavior... & ya if u ask me before a week or two then the answer might be in favor of men & ya with plenty of examples too...

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i dont think... its depended on gender...but on individuals...how each one perceives things in life..der r both men n women..who share gr888 bonding with their same sex frnds

HARSHA6183

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
male, bcs v have a lot of freedom to explore to create strong bonding compared to female who r bonded by family