Do you believe in astrology ?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nice thread
Well i don't believe in astrology and predictions because i think whatever happens in our life have some reason created by us or someone else. If something good and nice happens to us we say its all because of our dedication and good work and if something goes wrong we blame our destiny and luck.
Example - A person who makes predictions don't know that what is going to happen in next minute of life. so how can he define others fates and destiny and ya if you think its game of planets, nakshatras and all the scientists have searched 3-4 new planets what will happen then they will also have their impact on us.

Hey STop asking WHATS YOUR RASHEE and DO HARD WORKING you will get the best rashee for you :) :)

isha_virmani

Astrology to some extent is based on scientific principles and careful mathematical calculations. So some of the estimations( I wont use the word prediction per se) do come true. I wont say that Im a manic believer and that my day wont start before I get to know what planets are in what houses for that particular day. Thats just plain stupid. But yes, to some degree I do believe in it.. again if it is personalized and not generic kinds you find in newpapers et.al

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Astrology to some extent is based on scientific principles and careful mathematical calculations. So some of the estimations( I wont use the word prediction per se) do come true.

I guess you rightly mentioned about astrology. Even i dont believe in it coz I just feel that our present is in our hands. One must concenterate on it & hope for a better tomorrow, afterall Kal kisne dekha.

Though I never miss to read the zodiac columns if at all I get to read it in magazines or paper. I just read it...feel happy if its in my favor.. never bother if its not..

Keep working hard and create your own destiny.

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Care a damn for Astrologies...it all about duping people these days...

outcomes are the result of your actions...nothing to do with stars, sun and moon.

Its even mentioned in Shrimad Bhagwat Gita, by Lord himself Man is the cause of his sufferings..and Man has the ability to revert the cause and effect!

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Astrology - A Story with no Logy (Logic)

This is what astrology is for me. I dont believe in it at all and its just waste of time enrgy and money for me. Instead work hard and leave rest to GOD. Fruits will follow sooner or later.

Last edited:

rahuldavidjohn

nope, i do not believe in astrology! i believe it is a potload of crap because how can one tell about ones future/past/present or anything at all by looking at stars .

thumbellina79

Everyday you see predictions of your zodiac sign in the news papers...news channels ,,magazines etc..

Do you take these predictions seriously...?

Share your views...
I believe astrology gives positive messages for people depending on the astrologer. So I do sometimes, hahaha!

kashish_3115

ummmmmm some what i do believe in astro and yes i read it daily in news paper but i do not implement da predictions n suggestions ......i just take it 4 fun!!!!!!!!

shaan_smeagol

Ok this is my first post here.
First of all, if you are aspiring to become an able manager you should have a rational attitude because irrational and sentimental decisions have a high chance of being incorrect.
Astrology is one of the most irrational things to have been created just to tend to a persons ego or to create a sense of control.
So for a person following the rules of a disciplined science like managerial science, astrology does not make much sense to spend time into.

Cat Xavi

hell no! astrology my left foot, most of these astrologer chaps can't predict what they will be having for dinner themselves - let alone commenting on our love life!

kartiki.14

Everyday you see predictions of your zodiac sign in the news papers...news channels ,,magazines etc..

Do you take these predictions seriously...?

Share your views...

NO, I dont believe in astrology. One has to believe in himself rather than leaving it to the starts to decide your fortune.

lovegame

astrology is not common for all, it is just the effect of celestical objects and cosmic rays on human. it all deponds on how we take it and how perfect the prediction is

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hell no! astrology my left foot, most of these astrologer chaps can't predict what they will be having for dinner themselves - let alone commenting on our love life!

Seems there's a direct linkage with astrology and love life :|

Astrology is way beyond just love life you know ;)

tusharmp

I believe in astrology to a certain extent but, not to a very great extent that it starts affecting my day to day activities.