MBA (Finance) OR CA......Which is better?

vijaykv18

Hiiiiiii
What do u think guys.Which one is better. MBA (Finance) OR CA.
I have seen MBA finance students finding it difficult to find a core finance job with good package. MBA finance students look for Analysis job but companys recruit only CA's for analysis job.

Whats ur opinion.............????

bsoumya

CA's are more trained for pure finance jobs than MBA(Finance). However when it comes to general management and administration + finance , its MBA (Finance) who can help.

sachin_wawre

i also agree that CA professionals have much better opportunitues than MBA (Finance) people..

It depends on the college where u do ur Finance....One cant compare MMS(finance ) from JBIMS or IIM to a CA professionals.... the later are way ahead of them in terms of education and exposure..

kuna44

Except the MBA(FINANCE) pass outs (who are well equiped with case studies)from the premier institutions, CAs are always given preference by the leading recruiters.obviously because a CA has to be thorough in all the finance subjects,while the MBA candidate has the touch & go type of study in the non-premier colleges.

zennn

i think both have their own pros and cons...CA is mre related ti audit and accounting whereas an MBA is mre abt analysis..Also u can pursue both if u want to really really excel in the finance business

faiyaz premjee

Hi; I belive CA is a better option than that of with MBA as I have also noticed that students frome finance (MBA) land up doing marketing of a financial products and finance cos. prefer CA's CFA'S students than MBA (finance).

Hiiiiiii
What do u think guys.Which one is better. MBA (Finance) OR CA.
I have seen MBA finance students finding it difficult to find a core finance job with good package. MBA finance students look for Analysis job but companys recruit only CA's for analysis job.

Whats ur opinion.............????

nainachaudhari

i've opted for an mba finance and know that we've been taught a lot of variety things and at last intelligence matters.............

CA is definitely better than MBA finance....ca gives more extensiv n exhaustiv knowledge....also der is much higher demand for ca as compared to MBA finance

diliprkale

What to choose depends on the following.
If you want to sit on a chair and keep working with numbers then you choose C.A.
And If you want to sit in your cabin and make other work with numbers then you choose MBA(Finanace)
Because i have never seen an MBA guy working under C.A but seen a lot of CAs working under an MBA.

sn4everin

well according to me CA is far more valuable than MBA Finance is concerned... In CA u R thorough with your Financial concepts and other areas of finance... but as far as MBA is concerned u have a specialization only for a semester or to say only in your final year... MBA Fin guy can never compete for a post coz 1st preference is given for a CA or ICWAI people n then comes MBAites

SunilXLRI

in my opinion

a CA does a functional job of manging accounts etc.
a MBA finance sees that data and makes a decision.

thus CA reports--mba decides.

ofcourse a mba knows what ca is doing and he understaands the reports and makes decisions.

this is the key differnece.

acoountancy is a monotonous non challenging task-- low involvement
MBA finance is a intellectual job..

choose

Sunil
hope that helps

soha90

ca and mba(finance) both are gud.
but mba is gud only if we have some profesional degree with us like ca..

beheradr

hi dear ,
at any time mba in finance is far better than CA. because i have personally seen people doing MBA after CA ..even we have many examples in my college (IMT) of people doing MBA after CA