When it’s the question of money everybody is of the same religion

lakshmikanthnri

Well,
this quote seems to be agree but infact there are more disagrees when we go indepth analysis.one simple fact, normally on basis of religion, we live together,but it is not happening, coming to money the people who are having more money are envy to the person who is having more money than him.To conclude , it is not the religion and money but is the understanding makes one religion of whole.
thank you
regards
lakshmikanth

ramsharma88888

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
money is the necessary evil in the society . it gives you stability and a power , religion is also a tool used by the society, to cover all the evil.

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i totally agree when it comes to money irrespective of which religion they follow the reaction and expectation form money are the same.nobody is urs mostly in todfay's world when it comes to their monetary gain or loss

Nothing more clearly show how little God esteems his gift to men of wealth, money, position and other wordly goods, than the way he distributes these, and the sort of men who are most amply provided with them.
- Jean de La Bruyere quotes

Intelligence makes clear to us the interrelationship of means and ends. But mere thinking cannot give us a sense of the ultimate and fundamental ends. To make clear these fundamental ends and valuations and to set them fast in the emotional life of the individual, seems to me precisely the most important function which religion has to form in the social life of man.

Hey, Money is the only thing everyone is working hard. There are many more reasons but that all is secondary. I would like to tell that money is the only shit, which do not have any religion and that is why everyone needs it, this is very big and in depth meaning. If there no religion, we will definitely have no conflict or jealousy.

Well,
this quote seems to be agree but infact there are more disagrees when we go indepth analysis.one simple fact, normally on basis of religion, we live together,but it is not happening, coming to money the people who are having more money are envy to the person who is having more money than him.To conclude , it is not the religion and money but is the understanding makes one religion of whole.
thank you
regards
lakshmikanth
My bro that is competition. One who with less money hating the another with more money is because of competition level and jealousy because he/sh also wants more money. I am completely agree with the saying that money really brings us together and money has no religion.