If there were no armies in the world

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Wishful thinking indeed!

It would be the key element for world peace.

There will be no instrument to wage a war. It will also remove fear and distrust among various nations. We wont have a defence budget. This means more funds channelised into other productive areas.

I dont think this is practical but if at all it had to happen ...what will be the advantages and disadvantages...

SHARE YOUR VIEWS...

sadesai

Imagine all the people living life in peace like john lennon said. Then there would be no need for armies

singhal_amit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this would really help to save our mother earth since wars r the major causes of pollution & it would also develop a feeling of security in the minds of nations

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
If this happen it will be a greatest thing for human because wars and weapons only give destruction and nothing else than that and i think that if there will be no armies and weapons their will be peace and harmony.

"I WISH THIS COULD HAPPEN AND HAPPEN SOON BECAUSE WORLD NEED IT BADLY TODAY"

Kamya

yes that will be really good..all the human resources will be directed towards the development of manhood...and not towards destroying it....

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes, if this could happen that all the people in world live with peace then there would not be any need of army and this would be the greatest and happiest news for the whole world but ya it would be bad news for people who are greedy for power....

YogeshTheDevil

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Don't think that peace would have been prevailed everywhere - mankind would have been fighting each other - without armies! Very often armies - a fear of retaliation too makes peace feasible - especially when neighbors are similar to those which our country has got around.

Jigar4U

MP Guru
man!!! awesome thought...i wish this will happen someday...but it is rightly put by priyanka...for tht we mite be needing a borderless concept...because there would always be fights over countries..and everyone will need an army to protect the borders..

hrmeenakshi

Wishful thinking indeed!

There will be no instrument to wage a war. It will also remove fear and distrust among various nations. We wont have a defence budget. This means more funds channelised into other productive areas.

I dont think this is practical but if at all it had to happen ...what will be the advantages and disadvantages...

SHARE YOUR VIEWS...
I think for the world to be without armies,the world first needs to be crime free. Unless it happens there is no question of even thinking the world without armies.
Armies also help us out when there are natural calamities.They people go to such natural calamities affected places where no one else would ever go....
In short, its difficult for me to imagine a world without Armies.......

nishant vedyan

it helps a lot in the world peace..
if it happens , then countries can concentrate on human reltions & on the countries development.........

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Wishful thinking indeed!

SHARE YOUR VIEWS...

Actually that would be a really peace loving proposal for everyone :)
But i wonder how this concept of ARMIES evolved in someone's great or stupid mind.

If there would be no armies in the world, this will obviously lead to the thought of safe and peaceful world. But the question is is that possible and also the concept of peaceful world? Coz there will always be applicability of Game theory. If U dont have army someone will definetly have so btr have the army frst...

naso55

There were no standing armies thousands of years ago, yet there were still conflicts between humans. I don't really see that this would change, to be honest...

ramsharma88888

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Advantage
No Deaths due to war, the biggest killer in the history in the world.
Disadvantage
World Ends sooner than expected due to population boom and greater life expectancy ( in the most callous terms)