Smart work or hard work

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Smart work or hard work...
which is more important to you...or which you think should be practiced ..

Hard work is sometimes implied to directionless working..and Smart work is implied to manipulations...do u agree with this..

Share your views...
:SugarwareZ-180:

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Smart work or hard work...
which is more important to you...or which you think should be practiced ..

Hard work is sometimes implied to directionless working..and Smart work is implied to manipulations...do u agree with this..

Share your views...
:SugarwareZ-180:

Not really vikram....lets define wat hard work really is..If you work for what you believe, its not hard work.You will consider it hard work when it becomes an obligation.

Alas, we don’t find entrepreneurs in every day of life, at least to the nonobservant eye. Probably they are the same people whom we tease as hard workers or the one who don’t find time to take for themselves.( I'm highly inspired by Kartik )

What we may not realize is that their enjoyment lies in work. A typical phenomenon I observe is that people believe that they work for their ends and there exists a fine line between personal enjoyment and professional work.

One should have a balanced approach to work and thts where smartness comes into picture. Managing your mind and body at the same time to work smartly.

aug85

I think i will go for hard work.. coz when a person know how to work hard then only he can be a smart worker....

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well Vikram
I think if we practice hard work with help of smart work it will be much better for us as well as industry also
see in marketing line we need both HARD WORK and SMART WORK in different-different situations
we have to work hard to achieve sales target and we have to do smart work also to grab market oppurtunities as well as to expand business share of our company

I will say that we must practice both because its a demand of time and without integration of both we cannot do best in our field.

lilyjalan

smart work for sure......hard work surely makes u de best but hard work makes u better then de best.... :SugarwareZ-169:

privac

smart work is all talk, but hard work is actual application of that knowledge. ideas are a dime a dozen, its application that separates a good idea from a great one

singhal_amit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i completely agree wit gurpreet tht everyone both of them should go hand in hand. depends on the situation in which a particular person is. in today's scenario it's very imp for a person to be a hard worker along wit the smart worker else it's really very difficult to survive in this professional world

varsha_kadyan

these 2 things satisfies 2 different people, if ine is ambitious and just work to gain fame and heights then 4 sure 4 him smart work is the right path, while one who do work for his inner satifaction smart work cant fascinate him as hard work do........................

Kamya

ok guys after reading your comments..i am just putting forward one question,,,kindly reply to tht...

' A labourer works for almost 10-11 hours a day under the hot sun...and what does he get in his wage...just 50 or so rupees...

he obviously works hard....but what returns does he get in return...??????

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hiii all, this thread is already there in this hot debates section named as "hard working or smart working" started by Rosh crazy.. i think if we want we should continue the discussion there, instead of starting the same thread again.. what u all think??

ConradR

think smart work would be 1000x better... hard work is good when u'r in the administrative business, i'd say. for example, the thing thing that this really fits in my thesis i'm trying to formulate. e.g., an UK company trading in the EU is growing and a side issue starts to build up without people taking much notice - in my thesis' case, fiscal compliance - is it more viable for management to a) mobilising existing workers it should be able to bring the backlog up to date (hard working) or assume the costs of hiring a compliance company (smart working) and have peace of mind over that? I'm basing my argument mainly on this company: TMF Insurance Premium Tax services. I think that if a company is growing - and has skilled people to be able to predict its financial future accordingly - although extra costs always are frowned upon, they may b necessary to avert scandals, etc... not sure what everybody else thinks? more experienced academics? any thoughts?

ashwini sinha

success will not come to you when you work hard, on the other hand hard work done smartly is the main punch line in today's corporate world to go up on the success ladder

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Hard work & Smart work both are important in life depending upon the situation.
People either work for money or self-satisfaction. I'll say that whatever work we do we should feel contented with it. Hard work leads to success however in some situation people get frustrated with the same hard work. Smart work may save time, energy and give the desired results and make your BOSS happy. But reverse can also happen.

Thus, we need to have skills & ability to judge ourselves when to work hard and when to work smart.

bradin77

smart work will help to get quick gains without pain....but hard work gives you slow results and will build you to be stable in a tougher environment....however, do note that hard work should not be misjudged with overtime...

YogeshTheDevil

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Although hard work done smartly will find favour among most of the chaps, but there is a group - just look around, which believes in smart work done hardly!

Jigar4U

MP Guru
ahhh i believe in smart work...it was a good point made by kamya..that labourers work for 14- 15 hours and they dont get anything in return...

if you have intelligence you can get your thing done without trying too hard...

in todays competitive scenario...SMART WORK IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO!!!

somadebdas

smart work is always better than hard work. In both cases our deliverables and objectives remain same but it is the intelligence and finesse of a professional to transform hard work into smart work...and achieve our goals in the most efficient way. In today's rat race nobody values hard work...only that person who actually knows the nitty gritty of a task can do a work faster,better and in a smarter way