Nike Vs Adidas.. which is better in India?

Which you think is better brand oin India?

• Adidas

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Nike

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Reebok

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Puma

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

essaar87

Quite Obviously, Nike is dominant in Global level..
to fight back.. Adidas has merged with Reebok..
But the question is in Indian Market..
who is the biggest player..
Adidas or Nike?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I've always liked reebok as the aspirational brand in my college days.. Nike with its swoosh does has a brand promise that attracts the youth inside a grown up I guess. Reebok is for the youth.

I remember seeing flashy reebok t-shirts and wrist bands and english version of pyjama's ;) as trend setters in colleges, but not soo much of Nike.

jigar.mehta

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Comparativley ....Nike is more dominant at Global level.....So Nike might have a upper hand compared to Adidas in India.....

Looking at the todays economic condition of indian youth with good disposable income both brands are doing equally good in india ..but if we consider the varieties and pricewise nike is anytime better than adidas

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Nike has a good hold in the indian market...with tie ups with the various sports teams...and other publicity and advertising strategies..it is certainly ahead of adidas..

ihmbond

I Think Nike beats Adidas market in India...
There are 2 major reasons for this 1-The swoosh logo being very attractive
2-There are more Arsenal, Barcelona and Manchester United fans in India than Football clubs which have adidas jerseys.

rakeshran

Reebok is much brand recognition in India, their prcing seems to be better and tailored to Indian market.

Addidas & Nike are considered to be niche segments

varsha_kadyan

nike is better.......................bcoz it has more demend in india..................................................................