Employee Vs Employer

Mohunnraj

Recently i saw this debate in a regional channel..So i thought this wud b a nice topic to have a debate..

The basic discussion is to know who is hving control on who when it comes to recruitment, pay scale, increment, promotions, work ethics, culture etc etc.

Mohunnraj

B4 the recession the employee demands and treats of resignation if his/her needs r not fulfilled, but now becoz of recession they dont wnt to take chances..u can just c hw the IT ppl use to jump frm company to company, just for more pay and better post..so it employee or employer..

singhal_amit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I do agree tht just because of recession the demands of the employees have reduced by large extent & thus employer have established their monopoly....

Mohunnraj

Do u thk tat all workers deserve the salary they get..i dont thk so..I am not against workers but at the same time, hw many of them r really dedicated to ther work and working hard and making the day/month accountable for the pay they get..

sachinchourey

As long as i know about both workers. an employer is a person or enterprise that hires an individual to work for that person or company for an agreed on salary which may be either usual or a fixed salary for a specific period of working time.

An employee is an individual who agrees to work for an individual or enterprise is hired by the employer, fulfills the job requirements, works the specific job and hours, and is paid for the performance of the job the completed for the employer.

camryn643

Banned
Employer signifies any person who in this particular express, directly or using an professional, engages individual solutions of one or more staff and contains any successor to the company of any company, or any lessee or purchaser for any companies enterprise residence to the continuance the exact same organization, up to now as a result workplace has not yet paid out employees entirely. Boss contains the State of Oregon or any political subdivision thereof or any authority, county, district and city community corporation or thing and then any in their instrumentality organized and existing less than regulation or charter but will not include.

Employee means any individual who otherwise than as co partner from the boss or as being an independent contractor makes personal solutions totally or partially in this particular condition with an boss who pays or confirms to cover these kinds of individual with a set rate, depending on the time spent in the performance of such solutions or on the quantity of surgical procedures completed, or quantity generated or managed.

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its a chicken and egg situation. If there was no employee, there would be no employer and vice versa.

However, employer does have a lot more control because he takes a lot more risk. If the employees do not understand the risk the employer has taken and keep under performing, the employer takes the decision.

Vice versa, employees if pro-active and achievers, control the situation and have the ability to choose the right employer for them.

bhautik.kawa

If a worker is an employee, the employer is responsible for paying Social Security, unemployment insurance, Medicare, and possibly other costs like workers' compensation insurance for the employee; at the end of the tax year, the employer is responsible for compiling all necessary payroll reports, including W-2 forms.

gauravsri

This is classical demand and supply. If there is a big need for skilled labor then employees can demand various benefits but in a recession, the employers are in driving seat.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
This is classical demand and supply. If there is a big need for skilled labor then employees can demand various benefits but in a recession, the employers are in driving seat.

Agreed, everything boils down to demand supply at the end of the day. Rest is all notional. If the economy is booming, there is more demand for talent and so employees get more salaries while organisations make more profit. In recession, organisations are facing losses or the quantum of profit has lowered which affects human resource salaries adversely.

poornima lagadapati

Recently i saw this debate in a regional channel..So i thought this wud b a nice topic to have a debate..

The basic discussion is to know who is hving control on who when it comes to recruitment, pay scale, increment, promotions, work ethics, culture etc etc.
Employer will always take control over employees handling them lot of work and less wages.