Should alcohol be banned ???

rj031086

Rohan Jain
In almost all countries in the world, adults are allowed to buy and consume alcohol with very little restriction (although there are often laws about the exact hours that bars and shops are allowed to sell alcohol, and laws against drinking and driving).
So lets discuss-
Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Here's my viewpoint-
A potentially addictive drink like alcohol shud be banned which result in people loosing their senses and finally their jobs,families or even their lives. Life is too precious; y waste it for something which give u no advantage except to get TALLI all time.

gtarasan

:SugarwareZ-206: DEFINETLY IT SHOULD BE BANNED. THERE IS NO POINT TO USE IT TO GET GOOD CIVILIZED PEOPLE, HIGH EFFORT MAN, GOOD THINKING, HEALTHIEST SOCIESTY FROM DRUNKEN SOCIETY.

IT DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY, MAN FORCE AND INDIVIDUALS LIFE CYLCLE:SugarwareZ-175:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The Verdict should go in favor of banning this alcoholic drink, because after drinking alcohol people tends to lose their senses, which leads to many criminal and unsocial activities. Most of the Road mishaps happens bcoz of drunk driviing. It Should Be banned.

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Well i dont support the idea about Illegal trade. We know alcohol is bad. We know that in no ways it is going to benifit us than why dont we support its ban just for the sake of illegal trade. Well many thinggs in this world run illegally. So let alcohol also trade illegally if one thinks so. Atleast banning will help save some lives.

aureus85

:SugarwareZ-206: DEFINETLY IT SHOULD BE BANNED. THERE IS NO POINT TO USE IT TO GET GOOD CIVILIZED PEOPLE, HIGH EFFORT MAN, GOOD THINKING, HEALTHIEST SOCIESTY FROM DRUNKEN SOCIETY.

IT DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY, MAN FORCE AND INDIVIDUALS LIFE CYLCLE:SugarwareZ-175:

Have you heard of a thig called personal freedom. Please do get a knowledge of it before making such sweeping statements. Thanks

avnboyavn

i dont think it should be banned
or even be restricted

actually the problem is the level of consumption should be be taught

alcohol is gud at a certain level
a general awareness programm should be undertaken to educate every1
so to which quantity of alcohol be consumed

i even feel the bars and pubs should restrict alcohol to be served to individuals below the age of 25years
the rule has been made but no1 follows it

So the rule should also be followed

greatdude10

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Besides it has a negative impact on society. It shud be restricted atleast in educational institutions & workplace

singhal_amit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i too think tht alcohol should be banned but think tht it won't be of any use in india since in india everything is possible......

greatdude10

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Alcohol does more bad than any good...people lose their common sense & rationality & many others are affected...whts the point

digitalspree

No it shouldn't be banned, its up to individuals if they wish to drink or not. Freedom of choice, there are enough rules and regulations already....