How to change the world !!!

rj031086

Rohan Jain
All of us want Earth to be a happy planet to live in but evry1 say dat something needs to be changed.
So......
Here's a simple but a difficult question for u to think upon - This question is also from one of the famous hollywood movie. Now i put it fwd to u all to discuss.

"Give any idea about how you can change the World ??? "
plzsupport guys coz it'll be a rilly gud discussion @ d end wen v c many viewpoints.

rj031086

Rohan Jain
The movie name is "Pay it Forward", a must to see movie. My question is from dis movie only.

Anyways right now the idea which struck my mind to change the world is - Once i start earning I'll give some part of my monthly salary to the poors and needy people. Dis is how i can change some people lives and hopfully d world may improve.

Looking forward for more ideas.

singhal_amit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
To change the world one need to change himself/herself first then only he/she would be able to bring abt the changes in others....

kate88

Advice

It is important to keep in mind how new these changes are.Every change begins with a vision and decision to take action.You have the power in your hands to change the world.You have many ways to change the world and you can do it.Firstly you should change himself/herself.:SugarwareZ-080:

bashir.asdaghi

"The betterment of the world can be accomplished through pue and goodly deeds, through commendable and seemly conduct."
Bahaullah

lahotiakshat

We have been talking about changing the world....
i would like to raise a question to all my fellowmates...
what do u answer when u hear the question.. WHERE R U FROM?
we name our countries and then we name the state we belong to....
Is this how we are going to change the world?

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
we can change the world by just killing all the politicians...they are the once who have spoiled the world ...

Dear Freind be practical, killing is a crime that means we creating another criminals in the society. So instead of improving we are deterioriating the world.

My views on improving the world is with our deeds. Everything that a humanbeing does is for the beterment of the society or atlis the activities wic is a cause of suffer for others should be curbed.

This is quite evident even in the Corporate environment. They have a host of ethical and moral values statements...but how many are actualy implemented across the organization remains a question.

Satyam is a dreadful example of the same.

greatdude10

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Change is required within thna external...lets all change ourselves for the good first...things will follow automatically

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
there is a set of beliefs of everyone....even terrorists have their beliefs which trigger them to take such steps..
we all know tht the world can be a happy place to live if terrorism gets eliminated...
but this would only be possible if we start finding the very roots from where terrorism creeps up...is it the education tht they get,,,is it the political,,socail scenario in which they have grown up tht is driving them to do this...etc...